Happy Ever After

1.
" mom " i called out. I walked down the hospital hall looking for her room. "Mom" i stopped at room 408 & heard baby cries. I peeped in & saw my father & a little Abigail. There was also a lady, her face looked unfamiliar, but in her hands she held a little infant. I couldn't hear most but i heard my father speak "What are you gonna name her, love?"
The lady laying somewhat lifeless on the bed spoke back to him. " Adalise "
I gasped as I covered my mouth hoping they wouldn't hear me, but no one seem too notice. Then the lady's face became pale " please take Adalise ". She said before her eyes shut close tight & her monitor ratings went flat. I began to cry hard " mommy, mommy please don't go!" i shouted air. The nurse took me & Abigail out of the room as my father kneeled against the bed crying "Please Sophia don't go just yet" he grabbed her hand, as the doctors closed the door.

me: " Mommy no please don't go" I screeched bloodily. My big sister Abigail jumped up from her bed aware of my cries for mom.

Abigail: "Ada its okay" she said comforting me.

Me: "No! Its all my fault. Mom would've never died if i wasn't born." I placed my head in my hands & sobbed.

My dad came in looking at Abigail & I. He walked over to us & gripped us in a tight hug.

Dad: " Ada thats no true, you were a blessing. Your mom was very excited to have you." He said kissing my forehead

Abigail: " Honestly mom talked of it almost everyday." She said smiling and pushing my hair behind my ear " & i was excited as well, i finally had someone to play dolls with"

We both giggled as I flashed a small smile. I took both my sister & dad in my arms and gripped them tight.

Me: " Can we pray to her?" i said as softly as a cool breeze.

Dad: " Sure,love" he said grabbing one of my hands & Abigail's in each of his.

Abigail: " I'll start, Hello mum we miss you very much. Ada had a bad dream again & just wanted to sat hi" she said as a tear streamed down her face with her eyes closed " i really miss you mum, i love you lots"

me: " My turn.." i said squeezing her hand tightly "Hello mum i don't really know you but i would've loved to meet you" i began to cry as well

Dad: " Well my turn, hi hun me & the girls miss you..i really love you hun your in a better place now i hope you are happy" he said breaking down in tears

me: "its okay daddy" i said hugging him along with Abigail

He gave a smile before kissing both our forehead. I got in my bed & pulled the covers of my head. Tomorrow was the first day of school, it was gonna be a long day.