-1-

This is the song they where 'Singing' check it out if you'd like to!:
It ain't me, By: Kygo and Selena Gomez

Hinata POV:
I was just laying down on my bed scrolling though all of my pictures getting sad thinking of the memories. I get my Phone vibrate in my hand seeing a notification for one of the group chats I'm in I click it.

Sugawara texted us all saying
'Who's going to walk you through the dark side of the morning?..'
Hm that's a bit weird, though I think I've heard the before but I'm not so sure where.

Asahi also responded saying
'Who's going to walk you when the sun won't let you sleep?'

I'm just going to look up what there saying I'm getting a bit confused here.

Kageyama:
'WHOS WAKING UP TO DRIVE YOU HOME!? WHEN YOUR DRUNK AND ALL ALONE!?'

Well that was a bit aggressive, but I'm not really surprised. I got sent a FaceTime request from the group I was trying not to cry more than I was those words and the memories came flooding in making think things I thought I wouldn't be thinking of anymore....

"Who's gonna *Sniff* walk you through the dark side of the morning?...." I said trying to wipe away my tears and not make it to oblivious, but I guess I'm not to good at hiding my emotions Anymore.

"Boke are you okay?" Kageyama questioned me I wanted to say yes, but at the same time I didn't want to lie to him. They all started saying something but it was getting a bit hard to hear it my hearing going low and my head hurting.

I think I did catch onto somethings they where saying like 'Dude or Hinata'. I hanged up on the call quickly trying to catch my breath attempting to make sure those thoughts don't come coming back and make me believe them....