TRUTHFUL LOYALTY!

King:
Start realizing that you can't please everybody, never forgetting that everyone isn't you, be cognitive; you can't fit a square cube in a round circle. Keep doing what you doing, keep your head up. Respect all women love those close, and adore your Rib+Heart. Take it from a street dude, you don't need to be a street dude, be smart, peruse the contracts. Read books, talk to lawyers, be woke. Don't listen to the downminded set. They tell you don't move, but soon they some breadcrumbs, they split.

Queen:
Start knowing that your power is besides comprehension, let nobody desecrate your face by laying a finger on it. Be a mother, even for the motherless and dis-mothered. Learn to leave history behind and use it as fuel for forward; instead baggage for stability, and an excuse for HisStory. It's time to get knowledge instead of stilettos, books before Bae, dignity before dignified, and self-love before incoming amorization. Never believe weak dudes, keep All Your Doe in-keep, your generosity is for abandoned, then those who wouldn't abandon you. Let's work together towards erasing the misconception of sex objects, your sexuality is part of your God-given present, for being a moral gift to testosterone and cardiac emotions. One Love to my single Mothers.

#Papimentary