₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ

"Hahaha, That was easier than i thought it'd be! Great job Yongsun." His voice was mocking, as if he never seen something so funny before. He 'wiped' off a tear from the corner of his eye from 'laughing' so much. The sight didnt faze Yongsuns expression, she looked emotionless as she walked towards him. He clapped as she took her slow steps towards him. 

She stopped on her tracks and looked at Byulyi laying on the floor and smirked.

Byulyi's necklace began to vibrate again. A different sequence from before now. She tried to figure the morse code that she was trying to say. It kept beeping and she held it in her hand. Hyejin and the others in the same room looked at her sitting down in a chair holding the necklace. "'Brainwash'." She said slowly.

"Brainwash?" Hyejin looked at her hand, "Yongsun is being brainwashed?" 

"Sh" Byulyi shushed her off, feeling the vibrations slowly, connecting each sequence to a letter one by one. The others waited for her. " 'Bullet proof'..?"

"Oh god.. Im only guessing she wants us to wear Bullet proof vests. They.. Those people are making her kill us herself. Thats my best guess." Minhyuk suggested to which Hyejin nodded, he had a good point and a very fast thinker.

Byulyi felt more vibrations and focused into translating them again. " Stay Alive. Please." She furrowed her brows not feeling anything else come from the necklace. 

"Im thinking that they may have some sort of cult? A cult which Yongsun was supposed to be in, and a cult that is against us. Considering the fact they want to kill us obviously." Hyejin said saying the last part a little sarcastically. "And plus, what's got the military on their bad side? We're just trying to figure out how to save Korea like??" All of them shrugged, "Unless, they're against the idea of Korea being safe and go back to the way it was?"

"Well obviously, they're the ones that has to do something about this. The zombie attack was way too sudden for them to be able to develop an injection to both; prevent themselves from getting smelled and to make someone become a zombie." Minhyuk added, putting up two fingers as he states. "How bout we capture one and torture them? They are against humanity so its fine right?"

"Yongsun is enough." Eric said. "I dont want to deal with another bastard."

"We dont even know if Yongsun knows exactly who she is. Judging how she acted the past weeks with us; she didnt exactly know herself either." Byulyi said making Eric scoff. "We could use this to an advantage." She held her necklace up, "If Yongsun's plan is to 'supposedly' kill us then, let her. They wouldnt know we're faking death. And when they least suspect it, that's when we attack." Byulyi said.

 Hyejin groaned loudly, getting all of the figures that indicated them off the table and restarting the plan from when they enter the building. "Alright, so this is what..." She explained all the possible scenarios of what could happen to all of them. Thinking of ways to capture an enemy without getting them killed or anything like that. She told one of the guys from the the other squad not to go in with them but on another 'entrance' route of the building.

"Okay then. Gear up!"

Yongsun looked at Byulyis body on the floor with her hand on her chest as if se was dead. Yongsun smirked seeing a tiny smile on the corner of Byulyi's lip. Thank god. She thought to herself before looking back at her 'boss'. "Thanks sir." She said as a response to his previous praises. Byulyi almost got caught cringing at the exchange but still kept a straight dead face.