From nobody to legends

I don't know about you're opinions but I know that the greatest people on earth start with nothing  but end up becoming legends. Yes u know who it is the one and only BTS.

Also known as bang tan boys are a seven member South Korean boy band Which began forming in 2010 and debuted in 2013 under Big Hit company. The band consists of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook.

Ok first let's start with RM, the groups talented and hardworking leader with an IQ of 148. He is the rapper as well. He is the reason his band is as famous as it is. Despite being the leader he is one of the most hated and underrated  members in the group. People abuse him for being less handsome and less talented. He chose BTS over his solo career yet people asked him to leave. He wait patiently since 2010 for the group to be made because people kept coming and leaving. He is really tolerant and patient leader yet he receives a lot of hate he doesn't deserve.

Now we'll discuss Jin the oldest, and the worldwide handsome. A fan told him that he is the mom of the group so he thought that this was his only role in the group. He wears really strong prescription glasses but he doesn't like warring them since he gets insecure about his looks. He wanted to be an idol to make his mom proud enough to brag about him to her friends. Despite having an amazing voice people say that the group would be better without his vocals. He works hard yet people stil call him talentless. He cried on his first concert because of disappointment.

Now the most talented rapper in the whole world in my opinion, Min yoongi. He had a passion for music since the beginning of.... well not the beginning bu5 since school. He would write lyrics in school which his parents would throw away so he could focus on school. Because of this he had to leave his family and gamble on his education to become a rapper, which he had to go through a lot of anxiety and depressi9n  to get there. He was the underrated rapper during debut. He was hatred and was called dark, cold  and scary.

J-Hope who was a dancer before debut who had his mother's full support. He never had his fathers support, and he wanted to make his father proud in him. He was really down in his trainee days but when he adopted the stage name JHope he was a brighter person. On his first birthday after debuting , the members surprised him with a special video of his family, manager and members. He cried when he became a son his parents can be proud of, thanks to army. Trainee days were so difficult for J Hope that he left 5he group.

Jimin came all the way to Seoul from busman to peruse h8s dreams. He so addicted to practicing that he only gets three hours of sleep a day. Cuz of this he fainted on stage. He had to starve him self because of criticism, he was called fat. He calls himself a pig because of this. A guy posted a picture of him with a gun, he wanted to kill him. He got nosebleed because too much practice. He was beat up because of not following freshman rules.

V received a letter from the company, he cried because he didn't expect a farm boy like him to get famous. He lived with his grandmother for 15 year helping her on the farm. He was a part of BTS but he was never shown in any of their promotion, not until debut. He used to practice film logging till he became a member of BTS so he could do that a lot for the fans. No one has ever confessed to him in person only in love letters. 

Jungkook was a shy kid who saved his parents by auditioning. He chose big hit out of all the 8 agencies because of RM. He crys when he see his hyungs struggle. Jimin caught him crying because he missed his parents. He told Jimin that he wanted to quit BTS a become a dancer, but Jimin convinced him to stay. 

Despite all these hardships, BTS got here, the worlds biggest band. Yeah, ' Infires, man'-yoongkook. And it wouldn't be if they didn't have Been here without their lovely army. And they do not deserve this hate.

Now for their iconic quotes:

Jimin u got no jams. (Rm)

Hey stobh it. (Jin)

I'm god, Yeah good. (V)

Infire. (Yoongi)

Thank u so much for everything. (Jimin)

Charlie puss. (Jungkook)

Beach. Bitch. (Vmin)

I am worldwide handsome. (Jin)

I love hamburger.... and sprite. (J Hope)