Introduction

When I  was 5 years old i met  this odd looking boy ,who spoke in a funny because  two of his front teeth came out at the same time and whatever he said sounded funny. He name is Reid though i prefer to call him by his middle charlie . Charlie was about 8 years old when we met so  he always treated my like his little annoying sister though there wasn't a big age gap. He was always taller than me (except in middle when i went through a growth spurt and became the class' personal giraffe),he  has brown smooth skin since forever and has dark brown eyes and a beautiful smile.

When we were growing up,we grew more like siblings rather than friends.  I would be his annoying little friend that  would tag along all the time and hung out with his other friends guys mostly. I'd grown up around a lot of guys so I knew how to play sports very well that I became better than some my guy friends. I my friend group was just Charlie and I , and occasionally Grace my only girl friend.
When we went to high school that's where our friendship would be tested and we're all my emotions and mixed feelings hit me all at once.

Present day....

"Alice!Alice!.." I hear my roommate calling.
"You gonna be let ,wake up....wake up!"...she screams
"I can't go to class ,I have a migraine"
I tell Lucy whose panicking because we have a test in the 30minutes.
"Migraine again , or is Charlie?" She says with a wide grin on face.

'Oh my word what happened' I think to myself...this headache is killing. I feel like hurting myself on some other part of my body just to stop the pain..

"Charlie!....what I you saying about Charlie?"
"Mmm mmm" and Lucy walks out of our room.

This is my first book so help me with some positive criticism and thanks