the Strippy Toothbrush

Miguel walked into the bar his hands shaking as he looked up to see Jemica. she was there with her strippy toothbrush. she looked gorgeous, her greasy, knotty hair tied up in a bun and her black beady eyes darting around the room finally the landed on Miguel as he stood there silently in his pink overalls. suddenly Jemica ran towards him screaming "SLUSHIE SLUSHIE SLUSHIE" SHE" she gripped her strippy toothbrush tighter as she reached Miguel.

she stabbed him in his belly button and up his nose. he yelped out in pain, "Jemica stop, I love you marry me". she stood there shocked she then dropped to the floor and started doing the WAP. all of a sudden Willy Wonka ran in "Jemica marry me" as he dropped down on one knee shocked she fainted everyone in the room looked there she was with her strippy toothbrush.

two days later Jemica finally awoke she was surrounded by ballons when courtney honey and Natasha Blake walked in "I know you have been talking shit jemica!". Nathasha jumped on her pulling out her hair and ripping out her nostril hairs agresivally. "I know you kissed cameron". "teheheheheeh" Jemica, luaghed creepily "i didnt just kiss him i ate him".

i took him to Mr Muanza's room and stripped him i boiled him in the bunsern burner then chopped him up and grabbed my fork and ate him i salted and seasoned him and put him in the freezer. when i got home i fried him and feed him to my dogs they loved him tootles cameron!

"I'm in painnnnnn aye oooo whoo"

Jemica and Miguel got married and lived happily ever after for five years untill Jemica killed Miguel with her strippy toothbrush. she recently got married to the strippy toothbrush and ran off to the philippenes. 

thank you for reading my story this was very emtional story to write and i cried so very much writing this RIP Miguel 

love you all xoxo gossip girl