small. (l.h.)

"i developed an eating disorder when i was in 6th grade. everyone always asks me how it started, and i say the same thing. 'i started to get bullied.' it was true, i was bullied, but it was never about my weight. i made that part up all by myself. it was me wanting to shrink myself down to almost nothing. i still cant decide if i wanted people to pay attention, or to be completely unnoticed."

-

this was a very spur of the moment decision to an idea thats been swirling around in my head for quite sometime.

since i first started reading fanfic, their has been stories of people who have anorexia nervosa, bulimia, depression, ect. i feel like i can write this in a more accurate manner because i have suffered with these issues before.

the excerpt up there is literally my story, except im expanding into my character, rachel asop. i named her after me because, the story is virtually about me, and what could have happened if i continued down the path of eating disorders.

i dont know when im gonna start posting, maybe once i finished the outline. thank you for reading. also for anyone who reads my other stories and notice that i am not being as upbeat as i usually am, i guess its because this story is about something very important to me, and im gonna be putting lots of my emotions into it.

thank you for reading.

-rach