part

Ash POV
it was really hard leaving Phoenix Arizona even thought I was going to Forks Washington with Bella leaving Rene was hard she was a loving mother for me

Bella: I'm gonna miss this heat you know

Ash: come on bell don't be dramatic please

she just roll her eyes before going to talk to her mother and Phil, the only thing I did was just stare at the window, my phone surprisingly did a sound that was for the notification of a message from my loving family just saying that I should die etc...

when we arrive at Charlie house he have already prepared the attic for me, I just smile at seeing it not gonna lie it was so much for me that I don't know how to pay him back he just told me that I don't need to pay him since he knows what my parents have done to me, Charlie was an amazing man he was loving and caring the type of person that he wanted to protect they're kid no matter what. he was not my father but sometimes I call him dad since he allowed me to do it and it was one of the best feelings that I have felt in life.

hour passed by, I was just looking though the window just imagining how I'm gonna do in life my big dream was always for me to own my business

suddenly a lot of noises make me be out of my mind the only thing I did was looking through the window and see a man with a cowboy hat but was in a wheelchair and a boy that at his side where a truck a little old, they were talking peacefully until Bella appear and introduce herself to the strangers, Bella make me a sign to go down to her.

Charlie: Ash this is Billy Black

the man named Billy just smile at me and after that we shake our hand but crearly a has confused the boy with the long hair has behind Billy you can see in his face that he was nervous for some reason but never stopped smiling at me.

Jacob: hi I'm Jacob Black

I just nod and shake his hand. after a couple of minutes I found out that Bella and Jacob knew each other since they were a kid but after she left they never talked.

Charlie: so, how do you like it

Bella: what??

Charlie: your homecoming present, I just buy it from Billy

Jacob: I rebuilt the engine for you

after that comment I just smile I knew I will have a good friendship with the boy

Bella: IS PERFECT!!! THANKS!!

Bella and Jacob both got in the truck Jacob look like he was explaining somethings but I didnt wanted to interrupt there conversation so I just went to Billy and Charlie and started talking

Bella: whant me to take you somewhere?

Jacob: I go to the reserve school

Bella: to bad I will wish to be with a friend

not gonna lie those word hurted a little but I just did not pay attention and leave saying that I need to go to sleep.

time skip till the next morning

since I still don't have a car Bella took me to school, when she parked the car I felt the laughs of other people's around us but then this boy appear from I don't know where and say a stuped comment

boy: nice car

Bella: thanks...

Ash: just like your o wait you did not buy it, how much did it cost to your daddy?

the smile of the boy face you can see that it was faded away, I just smile and told Bella for whe can leave that parking lot and go get our schedule, I felt the look of a lot of people but did not pay attention to it.

but then an asiatic boy with black hair not to tall speak to us

Eric: are you Isabella Swan and Ash Wood? I'm Eric am the ears and eyes of this place.

after that little talk that was very uncomfortable you can see that he was interested in Bella, then when went to class until it was gym class and have to do volleyball. I dint mind but still was not my favorite sport.

we were playing like normal but then the ball went to Bella and when she try to hit it but it just hit a boy's head

Bella: I'm so sorry

Mike: it's ok, I'm Mike Newton your Isabella Swan right?

Bella: just Bella

both shake hands, Mike then saw me and give me a smile after that wanted to shake my hand, in that a girl appear out of I don't know but you can see from miles away that her smile was very fake.

Jessica: hello my name is Jessica are you girls from arizona?

for some reason Jessica never stop looking at me but I just ignore it and shake my head at her answer

Jessica: but why are you guys not tanned?

Bella: maybe that is the reason that they kicked us out

both of them started laughing Bella did not notice that it was very fake but I just ignore it and look at Bella that after some time she look at me back but very uncorftable with the situation that was going on right now, but I was just thinking of all the things that I have to happens to finally a relaxing life without my crazy brother but not gonna lie I started to feel more interested in what he did I started to feel like a crazy person. I know that my older brother will me proud of me because I started to like his path but also disappointed because I was fighting with that side to never come out but I don't know what to do so I just keep everything in my mind.