Reserving for Romance, A Dinner with Prof. Ratigan!

"Oh, absolutely insatiable is my joy for making others quiver in fear at the mere mention of my name!"

His laughter echoes throughout the empty room. He slides a hand back against his hair, making sure it kept its flattened look and adjusted his collar. He opened one of his eyes and gave you a charming grin, as he took his red napkin off the table and flapped it once in the air, unraveling it.

"But nevermind that my dear! For the feeling I get when I spend with you is even more or as equal in its rewards." He lays down the napkin upon his lap and pats it gently, looking upon you sweetly.

His tail slowly swaying across the carpeted floor, which once he caught you noticing it, he curled beneath his seat out of your sight and coughed, bringing your attention back to his face.

His hair was newly combed and shiny, his face kept up and groomed, he wore a dashing suit with a daring black cape to match and his usual white gloves, yet they had golden lining along the knuckles. His top hat hung near the doorway, where there stood a quivering waiter who was pressed against the wall, holding a menu against his chest as two men, a burly mouse-man and a vile looking reptile stood by him, leering at him and giving him devious grins, keeping him In check.

"I hope you do like this evening out, It took forever to get reservations!" he laughed rather darkly as he scooted his seat forward a bit and ran his hand across the glossy menu in front of him, following his gloved finger against the words as he read them.

You look around the room, Ratigan had taken you out to one of the most exclusive restaurants in the city!

A beautiful place set carefully on the beautiful roof garden with the perfect sight of the River Thames in all its beauty, as its lights illuminated the night sky. Yet, around you there isn't a sound and not a seat in this entire room was field! Only empty velveted seats and candles still flickering on each table, freshly lit! All its usual customers and most of the staff were eerily gone. Only the chefs and the one waiter remained. How odd.

"Oh, dearest we must do this more often, I do enjoy when we go out together like this don't you?"

"I do! This place looks absolutely lovely Padraic, I just wonder how, if you say it was so hard to find a reservation...why this whole place is completely empty!"

Ratigan looked up from his menu with a sweet smile and reached slowly across the table to your hand and picked it up in his lifting it up, your paw tiny compared to his, he gets off his seat and leans over the table avoided the candle flame, to kiss the top of your hand.

"Oh yes, it was hard getting "a" reservation for a singular table, so I decided what If I just reserved the whole building itself hmm?"

He sat back in his chair but not before tossing back his cape. He clasped his hands together.