Mistwood fights 1

Out in a forest near the city/town of Mistwood lies a kingdom of the trees, elves, people born with magic and all sorts lived deep within. It was a rule that no one shall leave the forest, this rule came into place when someone dear to the king perished after leaving for a moment. But in this kingdom was a boy who grew tired of training and following the rules, he longed to just be free and find adventure. His name was Mark, all his life he trained to grow stronger, to one day rule over the kingdom but he felt restless doing the same mundane things over and over. But that was to change "hey Silva what up?" Mark asked as he landed next to his close friend Silva Hedum with a monotone voice Silva replied, "same old same old" Mark let out an annoyed sigh and told Silva something that would peek his interest. "Well I just found out that there's a full moon tonight so I'm gonna head out," Silva cocked an eye brow "what about your dad?" Mark waved his hand dismissively "what he doesn't know won't hurt him." With a reluctant sigh Silva agreed to join Mark, so the two waited till night to witness a full moon.

When the moon was high in the sky Silva and Mark snuck carefully out and begun their travel to the unexplored lands outside of the dense forest, the way out of Mistwood forest was long and tiring but soon they emerged from the forest to an open field. "So this is the outside of the forest, more open than I thought it would be" Mark told Silva just as he landed on the ground letting his wings fold back in, "Mark you know that one day your wings will get damaged without you noticing right" Silva had told Mark in annoyance. Before Mark could respond he heard a low growl, a hell hound had jumped out of the nights shadows it's teeth bared and drool dripping from its snarling mouth. Silva grabbing his bow while Mark created a rose thorn dagger, the two ready to fight just as they practiced back home.

But before either could attack a sudden shout stopped them in their tracks as the  beast  turned to look at the source, only to be met with a slash of a sword causing the beast to fall to the ground. It's body dissolved to smoke and ash as the mysterious looked up at the two boys, his piercing sapphire blue and ruby red eyes catching them off guard as they had never seen someone with such eyes. (with the exception of Mark as he was a magician of seasons)
He spoke in a calm but serious tone "you know its bad to be out near the forest at night right? You're lucky I was here to protect you" Silva scoffed rolling his eyes, but mark on the other hand smiled and nodded "yea thanks but we could've held our ground" the mysterious guy said nothing as he turned and began walking "come with me, it's late and you two wouldn't last a minute traveling back through the woods" exchanging a glance Mark smirked before freeing his wings and following the guy leaving Silva to roll his eyes and chase after them.

-=-=-
So! What do you all think?
Please let me know and if your intrested check out the original at my DA page icehound12
Vote, follow and enjoy my stories :3