Rise of Rambunctious Randy

(We open on a busy morning in Fiction City. There was a buzz in everyone's movements due to the events of the previous week. Pete Pagliacci, a "respectable businessman", had just been arrested by the FBI after a recording of him confessing his actions as a mafia boss. Everyone in the city had their breath held to see who would fill the inevitable power vacuum and the role of the most dangerous man in the city. Meanwhile, the new most dangerous man in the city was handing out flyers with his friend.)

BM: Tenets! We got some tenets here! We'll live on your property and pay you for it monthly!

LJ: *grunts imitating Bamboozle-Man's message*

(The people of Fiction City that passed them by paid them no mind. It didn't bother them. It's kinda unlikely that some random person on the street would be a landlord.)

BM: Are you kidding? This is so frustrating! I wish Detective Chuck could get out of the hospital already. How long does it take to heal a leg wound?

LJ: *grunts in confusion*

BM: Don't worry about it. I talk to voices sometimes, you'll get used to it. We need to worry about getting an apartment. Chuck said we have at least two more days before he kicks us out. There's only one way to get the word out of our availability faster.

LJ: *grunts in question esqe manner*

BM: More flyers!

(Bamboozle-Man pulled out a beige knapsack and slung it over his shoulder Santa Claus style)

BM: Up, up, and your're gay!

(Bamboozle-Man flew into the air and landed on a tall office building that overlooked the whole city)

BM: Wow. I didn't realize how beautiful this place-OH GOD THAT GUY IS NAKED!

(Bamboozle-Man indeed spotted a nude man in a window in a nearby building. He then pulled out a megaphone and put it up to his mouth)

BM: Hey, buddy! It's a high rise not anude beach, close your damn window!

(Startled, the nudist slammed his window shut and closed his drapes)

BM: Well I'm gonna be scarred for life. Now, time to let the flyers....fly.

(Bamboozle-Man got a massive industrial fan and turned it on. He then got his knapsack and turned it upside down in front of the fan so the flyers were spread across the city on a much larger scale, nearly blocking out the sun)

LJ: *grunts in approval*

BM: Man, all this paper might cause a car accident. Eh, I'm sure it'll be fine.

(He then heard screaming and tires screeching in the distance)

Driver: Oh God I can't see!

BM: Yeah it's all good.

(As he looked at his good work, Lazy Jim was still handing out flyers. But as he did, he began to feel a familiar presence. One that was nostalgic but also....corrupted somehow.)

LJ: *grunts in surprise and shock*

(Suddenly, the powerful hobo was knocked flat on his wheelchair bound bahookie by a multicolored blur of laughter and instability)

BM: What the-!?

(Bamboozle-Man teleported from the roof to the sidewalk to help his friend up back into his wheelchair)

BM: Lazy Jim, are you okay?

LJ: *grunts in assurance*

BM: What was that?