FIRST CALL

This is story of Naina. Who is living in simple and middle class family. Naina is doing her college and she's also works in cafe. Naina was in stress because her father lost his job. And now she's the one who is taking care of her family. She always thinks that she is full of bad luck. But one day one boy came in her life named Rahul and everything got changed.
        This story starts when Naina was working in cafe with full of stress in her mind. And one "rich and stubborn" boy came in cafe. He's really cold blooded person. Being rich he also handsome, kind of jerk. He's always surrounded with lots of girls, because of his good looks. Rahul never fall in love in his life. And then he first time saw Naina in cafe.... And he got shocked , because every girl in cafe is looking at him but Naina wasn't interested in looking at some handsome guy. She was tensed about her family. And then Rahul thought ,"why she is not looking at me". He got disappointed so, he decided that,"one day this girl will fall in love with me". And then he call Naina,"miss I want an Americano" with showing off his handsome face. But Naina wasn't interested so, she said,"yes sir wait for a minute". Rahul got angry ,"why she's not looking at me does I look not good today, maybe it's because of my dressing" , like this he's convening his heart. Then he thought she's different from others. And this thing was attracting Rahul towards Naina.