Chapter 1: Be my girlfriend

A few years ago

"Dad, just let me play here for a while" a little girl said. "It's okay, let her play". The little girl smiles and ran to the playground. "You're spoiling her" said the Dad.

While the little girl rides on the swing, she noticed a little boy, frowning as he walks towards her. "Hi, what's wrong?" the little girl asked.

"Hello, it's my Mom and Dad, they're fighting again" he replied sadly. "My Mom and Dad do too. Every time they fight, I play here so I won't hear them. You should try it" said the little girl, smiling. The little boy smiles back.

"I'm Lisa"

"I'm Jungkook"

They introduced themselves and became friends. Many years later, Jungkook and Lisa are 13. They grew up together. But then, Jungkook started to catch feelings. He starts to like her. He couldn't imagine leaving her.

A few weeks later. Lisa and Jungkook met again at the playground. "Hey", " Hello". "We're leaving today. We're going back to Korea" said Jungkook.

"Oh, we're moving into my Aunt's house today. Pretty far from here" said Lisa.

"Oh, well. I wanted to give you this" Jungkook brings out two matching bracelets

"Woah"

"Since we won't be seeing each other for a long time, I made us bracelets. Don't show this to anyone, okay? It's only ours. And I also want to say that-"

"Jungkook, we're gonna be late. Let's go" his brother cuts him off.

"Never mind" said Jungkook. They both chuckled.

"Okay then, promise me you'll come back. Jongku, Jangkuk"

"Silly, it's Jungkook"

"Nah, I like Jung better" said Lisa, smiling. It made Jungkook smile.

"Promise"

(I believe you've all like an explanation

(I believe you've all like an explanation. Well, sorry, that story's best told another chapter. I hope you understand👁👄👁)

They said their goodbyes. They're far from each other but their bracelet kept them close. Until...

Lisa's mom got sick. Jungkook also started working. They were both busy, and it made them forget each other.

After a few months Lisa and her family moved to Korea. They Live in a small house. Lisa's mom is at the hospital. Her phone suddenly rang.

"Yes, Chaeng?" she answered. Chaeyoung, Lisa's sister. She's 1 month older than Lisa.

"Lisaaaa, I need your help. I left my wallet there. The customer is asking for his change"

"Alright, wait for me". Lisa grabs the wallet and drove with her motorcycle

At a club