The holidays

It was summer break finally after days of being stuck in that sweaty shitty  school. The sunlight streamed onto my face as I woke up. I looked out my window to see Brett the school hottie led in bed with no covers on with only his boxers on and you could see his cock shape. Very big let's say. I decided to stop watching cuz that would be creepy. So basically my mums best friend is Bretts dad so we live next to each other and me and Bretts windows are facing each others so if we don't have the curtains drawn we can see each other.
"Tom breakfast",called my mum. I groaned and went downstairs. It felt weird not seeing dad in his usual place. Dad left about 5 months ago because he got a certain liking to my mums colleague and they got together. And no my mum would never get with Andy( bretts dad) even though he is single. They are the best of friends and it would be weird. My mum was making bacon and eggs which was my fav so I guess that made me happy.

"Soooo I have news",said mum excited giving me my breakfast.
"Thanks mum and what's the news",I said cracking into my egg.
"Andy has got a beach house down in Cyprus and me,you,Brett and him are going there next week",she beamed.
"OMG mum that's amazing I am so excited",I squealed. Well I was nervous because I would be spending time with Brett.
"And yes the flights long seeing as we live in London but it will be worth it",she smiled.

Hey guys🤍❤️
This is my first book and there's many more to come.
I wanted to say sorry if this book is shitty or there's any autocorrects or grammar or spelling mistakes🌟
Please tell me how I can make this better even though I know this won't get big🌵
Love you guys enjoy the Prologue 🌷