Chapter 21 : Smiling

Chapter 21

Nakaupo lang ako sa hospital bed ko habang nakikinig sa ng doctor kung anong nangyari sakin kagabi.I got hospitalized after having a Nervous Breakdown.Simula ng magising ako ay marami silang tumingin sakin at tinatanong kung kamusta na ang pakiramdam ko at magiging okay na rin daw ako.

"Mental breakdown is also known as Nervous breakdown Ms. Cuddlefield.It is a  colloquial term for an acute,time-limited psychiatric disorder that manifests primarily as severe stress-induced depression, anxiety or dissociation.A mental breakdown is defined by its temporary nature, and often closely tied to psychological burnout, severe overwork, sleep deprivation and similar stressors, which combine to temporarily overwhelm an individual with otherwise sound mental faculties. A mental breakdown also shares many symptoms with the acute phase of post-traumatic stress disorder.

 I've heard form your brother that you've been in so much stress lately and you also have psychological trauma when your at a young age.I see that all your emotions become warp and eveything that your undergoing now is too much that your body and mind can't handle it anymore and shut down on it's own.

I suggest you to consult a  psychiatrist to help you cure your trauma and you also need to rest.As i've said your sleep deprived and seriously stress kaya kailangan mo ng mahabang pahinga and try not to remember everything and also the people that are involve.You also need to take care of your self Ms. Cuddlefield eat plenty of healthy foods and fruits.

I'll be back in two hours to check up on you."

"Thank you Dr.Price Watson." 

"Ate pinag-alala mo ako." Albie whine' like a kid in the corner.

"Don't worry baby brother I'm already okay did't you hear Dr. Price.He said I just need to rest and eat healthy foods and fruits.Nervous Breakdown is just temporary.Masyado ko lang na neglect ang sarili ko at nalunod sa lahat ng problema kaya ayun nag block out ang buong sistema ko." I laugh to enlighten him but he's brows become crooked.

"Ate! ano ba stop kidding around.Im serious here."

"Okay Okay i'll stop.Geez Albert James i did'nt know your such a bummer"