The begging of all ends --> part 1

Isabella's POV

BANG*

KICK*

"GET THE FUCK UP WHORE" my supposed to be dad said.

I was currently getting a punishment for not being home before he was because it was snowing. I know what your thinking why am I late because of that well , I walk home a whole 2 hour walk in snow though it is 4 hours because of the uphill and the ice. all of which making me slip down the hill. many people pick on me at school like the A squad they are basically the plastics on steroids because they have control over new York city and school. im not popular at all even nerds bully me its honestly sad in my mind because they are the low of the low. the worst part is I come ho,e to this because I apperintly I am a dicrace to the family that is what my dad and mom say. im a only child but that never stopped them from hitting and kicking me. well back to reality.

dad finally left and I got up and got ready for work. I work at a coffee shop on the other side of town. my shift starts at 6:00 pm but I leave my house at 4:00 so get there on time.

~time skip~

At the coffee shop Im late again although the lady who who owns the shop is a nice woman and understands im late. her name is savannah she is very nice though I don't know why sometimes she took me in and she gave me a job. after a couple of orders 5 men came in they all seated by the nt window weird. I went up to them and asked~

M; what can I get you today?

Man 1; 5 black coffees and 3 blueberry muffins and 2 chocolate muffins

M; okay that will be around 5 minutes for you

Man 2; we don't give a shit bitch!

I teared up a little

M; yes sir

I left and got there stuff in exactly 5 minutes and gave it to them and left or tried to at least.

Man 1; im sorry for his behavior- w-what is your name?
Strange I thought to myself

M;it's  Isabella

Man 3; what is your last name?

M; why??

Man 3 ; just answer what is your full name

M; Isabella grace smith

Man 4; she has the name

Man 5 ; what is your parents names?

M; I was adopted , so I don't know they left me on the door step of the orphanage

Man 3 : she never left

M; well I have to go goodbye

Man 2; do not leave

M; I have too I don't wanna get fierd

Man 1; let her Xavier , thank you Lilliana

M; your welcome--

Man 1; Antonio knight

M; well nice to meet you Antonio knight have a amazing day.

Ant; You too Lilliana

with that I left to more costmers

~time skip~ home

when I arrived home it was midnight I went to go to the basement to bed when I got my head smashed into the wall and got kicked. I looked up to see my father he continued though I blacked out. he never stopped when I was fighting the black dots clouding my vision.

You don't have to read but how did I do for my first page?

should I continue or do you think im trash I need all the feed back I can get I would love to continue when I can but I will not be able to update 10 pages in one day.

please be nice If you can