the air bnb

(please don't come at me ive never used air bnb :()

ʜᴀʀʀʏ: hey! just letting you know i'll be staying for three days. thanks in advance. h

ok! cool. my house is yours as well! make yourself at home :)ʏ/ɴ:

ʜᴀʀʀʏ: :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n pov

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵

𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥"

i flipped the channels on the radio trying to find a song i knew. i had heard this song once or twice before on this station, but i never knew who sang it. "One Direction, hm, must be pretty popular."

i sang along to the few lyrics i knew. the song made tears swell up in my eyes. this song reminded me of him. my ex. we had ended things on good terms, but it's been hard for me to move on. 

𝙗𝙯𝙯𝙯

i fiddled to grab my phone, trying to keep my eyes on the road. (don't text and drive)

"hello? what do you need im on the bridge."

"hey girl!" i knew this voice all to well, "i was thinking about your offer, and i'll move in with you!"

sydney

"syd! i mean, this is great and all... but not the time to spring news like this on me! i could lose control!"

"my bad, i just had to tell you!"

"by the way, somebody was staying at my place, air bnb, ya know. so if the place is a mess you'll have to come over later."

"oh ahah, yea sure thing."

"ok i'm gonna go now, see you in an hour or two."

i hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

harry's pov

i took a deep breath in and stretched. as i was waking up, i heard a noise. the door was unlocking. "oh god...." i quickly sprinted to the bathroom, and locked myself in.

"y/n was right, this place is a mess! whoever stayed here is a pig."

"rude," i thought to myself.

"i better clean up before she gets back."

was this not y/n? who was here? one thing was for sure, i was not alone. she shouldn't be back for another day. i counted on my fingers.

"monday, tuesday, wednesday, THURSDAY." oh god, i was supposed to be gone by now. i panicked, while trying to stay as quiet as possible. "i'm gonna be here for a while."

"HARRY STYLES!" i heard out the window. no no no. this can't be happening. to any other person, you might have thought that i was maybe, im not sure, crossing the street, but being used to paps and everything, my first reaction was to cover up the young fan's screams. i turned on the shower, not thinking, when i realized what i had done, i just stood there. in shock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n's pov

𝙗𝙯𝙯𝙯

"hey syd! what's up?"

"don't freak out, but i kinda came to your apartment to surprise you.... and it's a mess."

"i'm not surprised. how bad is it?"

"it's-"

"syd? you good?"

no response. at this point i would be home any minute so i hung up. i drove into the parking garage and walked. the walk seemed farther than any other walk to my apartment. the elevator was no different. it felt like ages until you reached the seventh floor. i fumbled with my keys until i found the right one. a shiny gold key with multiple indents sparkled up at me. i unlocked the door and was baffled at the sight.

"syd?" i asked. she was curled up in a ball underneath the kitchen island, holding a knife. i slowly approached her. "wh-what's going on?"

she motioned for me to be quiet. she pointed to the bathroom door. i was confused. "listen," she whispered. i heard it. the shower was running. someone was in the bathroom, and it wasn't us. i heard the door knob start to twist. a huge wave of fear took over me. i screamed. horror movie-about-to-get-murdered scream. i wasn't expecting the person opening it to be here.