Summer '12 (Niall Horan)

*My POV*

I was living in an old apartment all by myself since my parents had died in a car crash in the fall of 2006. I was working at a coffee shop called StarBucks. I was trying to make enough money to pay my house bills. I had a T.V. and thats where i spend my time every night since I didn't have any friends except my good friend Amanda. I switch on the T.V. and One Direction came on. I was a really big fan, I had posters in my room, well everywhere in my house. I watched all there x-factor additions, they where the best, too bad they didn't win. I turned off the T.V. and decided it was late enough to go to bed.

The next morning I woke up early to start my shift at StarBucks. I didn't have a car so I walked there. On my way there i got a call, it was my grandma.

''Hi grandma!' I sounded really happy to talk to her, since I didn't talk to her for a month.

''Hello Adriana'' She said sounding sick.

''Every thing alright?'' i sounded worried at the sound of her voice on the other line.

''Yes darling, everything is alright, i just wanted to ask, when you are done working could you stop by with some chicken soup''

''yes i can grandma, ill be there around 4 love you bye''

''bye hun'' she said.

As I got to StarBucks I walked in and put on my red apron. As my job i work at the cash register. I heard the glass doors open; this really cute blond boy was starting to walk my way. I thought to myself 'Adriana be cool, its not like you will ever see him again' or thats what i thought.

''Hello, what could i get you today''

''A large hot chocolate'' the blond boy said as he was checking me out.

''Hot chocolate in the summer?'' i said as i giggled.

''Yeah'' he laughed.

''Well okay'' i smiled at him.

*Niall's POV'* 

I was waiting for the girl at the cash to finish my order, i smiled to myself, she looks so beautiful. I didn't want to leave, i wanted to stay and talk to her some more but i remembered that i had an interview with the lads. She gave me my hot chocolate and i payed more than what the hot chocolate actually was priced. I wanted to stay in touch with her and get to know the beautiful better so i wrote my number with my name on a paper and planed on giving it to her.

''Thank you have a nice day'' she said and smiled''

''Thank you.....'' i said wanting to know her name.

''Adriana'' she said and giggled

''Thats a beautiful name Adriana'' 

''Thanks'' she blushed.

''Here, i wanna get to know you better, besides, youre really beautuful'' i said handing her the paper with my name and number on it.

''Thanks and will do!'' she said, and waved. I left the StarBucks, and an hour later i got a text.

''Hey its Adriana, i didn't get your name?xx''

i smiled and texted her '' Niall Horan, wanna go to the park later?xx''

i got a text right away saying, ''sure, i would love to, my shift ends at 2 but i could only stay for a bit, i gotta go to my grandmas.xx''

''alright stay at starbucks, ill come pick you up at 2 bye love.xx''

''bye xx''

*Adriana's POV*

OMG, im going to the park with THE Niall Horan from One Direction. I started fangirling over him, I really was going to meet him and talk him face-to-face, not that I already did but now we will have a conversation. I decided to call my good friend Amanda and tell her EVERYTHINIG.