Preview

ʕ; •'ᴥ•'ʔ hello! i'm melon and here to introduce the start of the Zodiac Haikyuu!! series. first i would like to apologize if this is just gonna be hot garbage but if you end up liking it ..thank you. all research is completed and the characters are with their true zodiac signs ..this is my second apology if you didn't get your favorite boyo.

i hope you like these short stories!

also it was hard finding an aries.

Sakusa sighed in irritation at the girl in front of him

Sakusa sighed in irritation at the girl in front of him. How could someone be so forgetful and not bring an umbrella? Did she even check the forecast for today?

As for you, you were grinning embarrassingly towards Sakusa and rubbing the back of your neck.

You saw Sakusa analyzing the situation and looked down at his own umbrella. His face winced at a thought that ran across his mind but was quick to get back to his poker face. [Y/N] just smiled at his antics, even though it wasn't much because his face mask had covered half of his face you could see the discomfort he held. You knew Sakusa is a germaphobe.

The other things you also analyzed about him was his hair. How you would just love to lay next to him and run your fingers through his waves. Even if it was just a simple thought you couldn't hold back your heart from beating quicker.

You turned around as if he would hear your heartbeat through the pouring down rain and decided that you didn't want to make him uncomfortable by sharing an umbrella. So you made your decision.

"I'll catch you later, Sakusa!"

"Wa-Wait, where are you going?"

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do!"

Sakusa watched as your form was already soaked in mere seconds. He gritted his teeth and before he could try to talk himself out of it he went after you.