Chapter 1: A Strange Encounter

Crimson and golden lanterns dangled from wooden poles, confetti was scattered across the silky, emerald meadow, and balloons drifted towards the baby blue sky all over the city of Pastelisa. Melodies traveled through the whistling wind, having tiny children hum to their soothing words. Families and friends spun time together, gossiping about their own "wonderful" lives without end. It was the Sunset Festival, where the people of Pastelisa gathered around to rejoice about their ancestors finally carrying the sun to a long-awaiting slumber. This thrilling enterprise start like this.

Leah peered down the road ahead of her. She turned around, watching Fallon twiddle with his thumbs. His sparkling aqua blue eyes made her beam with pride. She gently pecks his smooth, jet black hair to get his attention.

"You know today is such a great day, we should go to that new carnival." Leah chirped gladly.

"Hmm, I guess. If you want to," Fallon slumped his back, arching forwards. His hands were shoved in his pockets like someone stuffed papers in their backpacks, rapidly.
He shifted his feet like a student scratching a chalk board with their nails. His jet black hair coated his right eye becoming an eye patch. Murky bags attached under his eyes, grasping on for dear life. His eyes were smoky lavender like ebony ink that was smudged over a piece of snowy white paper. Tears glistened on the edge of his eyelids ready to fall down. He was so gloomy that he had foggy mist of dark clouds that hovered above his head, striking rain and thunderbolts at towering speeds.

Leah was curious as to why Fallon looked like a lost child who wanted to curl up into a ball and bawl his eyes out. A huge grin spread across her face as she thought of an idea to cheer him up.

She ruffled Fallon's silky hair and frantically sprinted down the ebony street. She laughed hysterically as he began to chasing her.

"Hey, get back here!" He hollered in a more cheerful tone.

"Haha, yeah like if I'll ever do that. You have to catch first," Leah yelled back.

After, what seem like forever, she turned around to see if Fallon was anywhere to be seen. Thankfully he was out of sight and Leah bent over and took a breather. As she began to get back her senses, she turned around. When she did, arms wrapped around her waist and she was lifted off the ground.

" I've got you, now your gonna pay the price for messing up my hair," a jokingly voice whispered into Leah's ear.

Leah was then endlessly twirled around in the street which made her feel a little sick but joyful at the same time.

"Let me go, let me go. I'll do anything," Leah giggled as she tried to pry Fallon arms off of her.

"Anything?" Echoed from his mouth as he smirked.

"Anything," Leah laughed.

Fallon put her down gently and thought of what he wanted in return. Leah suggested doing his homework for a month, but he thought without answering. Then as he was to just about to give up he thought of something that made his face turn red as a tomato. He shook his head and turned around.

"Just forget about it, let's go to that carnival you wanted to go to." Fallon murmured with embarrassment mixed in his tone.

"What did you want? I promised you that I would do anything so just tell me," she asked curiously.

"Nothing, just go to the carnival like you wanted." He replied, trying to look serious as possible.

Leah POV

"Okay," I cocked my head to the side and looked at him with suspicious hazel eyes.

I pointed at the direction to go in to head to the carnival. Then we started walking together in awkward silence.What did he truly want. His face turned bright red when he thought of something I could do to pay him back. It strangely look as if he was holding back on something, but what? Was it some dirty dare like kissing someone or licking the floor? I bit my lip just thinking about it. Who knows. I let the thought slip my mind and soon enough we were in front of a big trailer. Little trinkets and weird symbols were decorated on the trailer. I looked around me to see if we ran into a trailer park but oddly we didn't.

"That's weird, I don't remember a trailer on the way to the amusement park?" I examined the trailer, scratching my head.

"Maybe it has been here all along and we just never noticed it." Fallon suggested and turned around to head the opposite direction.

As he did a old lady walked out the door and open her her wide as if she was going to start hugging us.

"Welcome, welcome." She sung. "I have been waiting for you." she exclaimed and then took ahold of my arm. Before I could protest I was brought into a dark abyss. The only thing I could hear was "Noooo!!" Before I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hay, I'm finally done. I hope you guys like it. So you guys know, Leah and Fallon are not dating. They are best friends and act like brother and sister. Well I'm done here, bye.