chapter one

This is inspired by mhmwuckyfucky 's dream lol

“WELL NEXT TIME MAYBE DON’T CUT ME IN LINE! I WANTS TO GET MY TOTS!”

Ah yes, Santana Lopez the top bitch of McKinley High. Except right now she might not be Santana, she’s been taken over by her ‘evil personality’ Snixx. She starts ‘going all lima heights’ on this freshman boy, whose name no one knows because they don't really care.

“HEY, HEY WHAT IS THIS?” Oh no there’s silly willy boy on cue. Mr.Shue thinks he can stop every fight that starts. Lol. Mr.Shue tries holding Santana back so the boy can run.

“GET OFF ME MR.SHUE, HE DESERVED IT” Santana yelled and then kicked Mr.Shue in the nutz. She was about to go all lima heights on Mr.Shue too until she saw two crystal blue eyes staring at her in the crowd. Santana got lost in them and forgot all about silly willy in agony on the floor. She swore those eyes put her under a spell because she was locked in them until she heard her name being called.

“Santana!” She heard and got pulled back into reality. It was her best friend Quinn Fabray calling her name. Quinn started walking toward Santana and Quinn looked mad. She pulled Santana out of the cafeteria, into the hall and openhand slapped her in the face.

“Ow! You bitc-”

“What the hell was that in there for?!” Quinn yelled pointing back at the cafeteria.

“He cut me in line Q! he deserved it” Santana said back defensively.  Quinn rolder her eyes and started walking down the hall, dragging Santana along.

“You have to stop pulling this shit santana” Quinn said as they showed up at their next class and went inside.

“I can’t control it, Snixx shows up at the most random times” Santana defended. 

“Ugh, whatever” Quinn replied rolling her eyes once again as she pulled out her phone. They weren’t supposed to have phones in class but Quinn and Santana didn’t care, it’s not like they paid attention anyways.

“Hey, did you see that blonde girl in the front of the cafeteria?” Santana started

“The one siting by that big black girl?” Quinn replied taking her eyes of the phone screen

“Yea”

“Oh her, i think her name’s Brittany. She’s new here and Mr.Shue made her sit by me in Spanish.” Quinn said, rolling her eyes. Again. That girl seriously has a problem.

“Oh, Is she cool?” Santana replied, also pulling her phone out of her bag.

“Not really, she’s actually pretty dumb. She answered all of the questions on the worksheet with a drawing of a sombrero.”

“That’s kinda rude, Q” Santana replied. Even though she had only seen her for about 15 seconds she already felt protective of Brittany, but she didn't know why.

“I’m rude?” Quinn laughed. “Says the girl who just beat a freshman boy up for cutting her in line.”

“I told you I didn't do it, it was Snixx” Santana fought back.

Throughout the whole class Santana didn’t pay any attention. All she could think about was Brittany. Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. She wondered why she liked the feeling of being trapped in her crystal blue eyes. It almost felt like falling in lov-

“Wait- But I’m not gay. I’m dating Puck”