Elliot Maza - Introduction

Elliot Maza has a great understanding of finance and management. He is known for directing corporate strategic planning, business development, capital raising and financial reporting functions. He has got great investment banking skills through which he efficiently manages company's resources and achieve strategic goals.

Elliot Maza completed his Bachelors from Touro College in Accounting. Later he pursued doctoral degree in law from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Today he is a life science entrepreneur and aims to collaborate with strategic founders to build strong, integrated and sustainable organizations.

Elliot Maza mainly targets endocrinology, urology, neurology and dermatology drug markets to enhance their strategic planning and financial reporting structures to make them efficient in serving patients.

Elliot Maza cultivated partnerships for joint ventures, technology licenses, academic collaborations, and sales of non-strategic assets and raised over $25M of investment capital. His technical expertise has made him achieve tangible results through collaborations.

Previously, Elliot Maza was Chief Executive Officer and CFO at Intellect Neurosciences, Inc., Chief Executive Officer and CFO at Biozone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Chief Financial Officer of Emisphere Technologies Inc.