jimin is coming home!!

Jimin is coming from the U.S back to korea after he finished filming American hustle life. You lived in korea in a small house with jimin, and you couldn't wait till he was back home, it was very lonely without him, the house was quite and you had nothing to do other than clean and watch dramas all day. But today was the day jimin was coming home and you couldn't be more excited.

"yoboseyo?"

"JAGI!!"

"Ah oppa!" You partly yell through the phone happy to hear his voice.

"Yah jimine pabo, when is your butt getting here?"

"Wahh~ you haven't spoken to me in months and you talk to me like that tsk tsk, yah ______ you want me to teach you a lesson or two when I get home huh?"

"Bwo? Pfft, jiminnie oppa~" you said using agyeo

"When are you coming back home?"

He can basically see your pout through the phone, and chuckles, making you smile like an idiot.

"I'm coming home tonight jagi" he sighed when he said jagi making you worry about how tried he was.

"Mhmm okay Oppa, hurry back safely okay?"

"Ne~"

And with that your left laying down on the sofa limbs spread out when a loud sigh leaves your lips. You might as well tidy the house and make something for jimin to eat so he wont die of starvation.

As you turned off the stove and put your apron away you heard a car door shut, you made your way to the window and saw jimin walking up the path way. When he was about to ring the door bell he saw you staring at him through the window. Nose pressed against the cold glass and a cheesy smile. Jimin laughs at your childish actions and pokes your nose through the glass.

You open the door and jimin quickly takes you in his arms, slightly picking you up from your feet and twirling you around, he sets you down flashes you a one of his famous smiles and kisses your forehead. You rest your head on his shoulder inhaling the familiar smell you missed so much.

"I missed you" he says leaning his head on yours, loving how your body perfectly molds into his.

"I missed you more" you mumbled into the side of his neck

You stand there for a couple minutes enjoying the hug and feeling of each other when it was interrupted by the sound of his stomach, you laugh and looked up at him,

"I made your favorite"

In a blink of an eye, jimin is already half way to the kitchen yelling

"KIMCHI JJIGAE!"

After you guys finished eating you both sat and started channel surfing. You asked how his trip was in California, telling you stories he showed you as well how his English improved,

"Hey, hey how much is this?" He says pointing to the t.v

"No, say 'excuse me" you say correcting him

"Ahh~ excuuuse meee~!!" He says in a high pitched voice and showing his Amazing eye smile

You fall over cracking up, when he just sits there confused

"Yah! Waee?!" He says upset that your laughing him.

"Nothing, nothing! Your eye smile is just so cute!" You say pinching his cheeks

He gives you a death glare

"Bwo? What's wrong with this girl?!" He says pushing your hands away.