HOW IT WORKS?

AS THE ADVENTURES HAS STARTED!

The age of Turbo Toilet Factories has aged on, making them popular and selling them out constantly in the workshops. Galaxy is a boy in a suburban house who was the only one who got hands on the Golden Turbo Toilet, which has much much more power than any other Turbo Toilet that has been made EVER!

The Golden Turbo Toilet works as the model is of a normal toilet but even more upgraded than any other, making it where instead of a pipe going down into the floor. The toilet is powered by your own feces and has a vacuum sucker to suck it all out of your butt. It's straightforward and easy to use, as all you do is sit on the tube and press the containing buttons Small Crap Mode, Medium Crap Mode, Giant Log Crap Mode, and EMERGENCY DIARRHEA MODE. Each mode is perfect for your comfort-ability. 

As you press one of the buttons, it will start vacuuming the crap outta you (literally). The toilet consists of 2 funnels that are flexible and can go through the roof outlets or a window; that is where the crap flies out of, and there are 8 titanium exhaust pipes on the sides of the toilets that release the massive amounts of fart gas. Since there is so much fart gas being compressed and exploding out of the exhaust pipes, it is super hot and has extreme condensing mufflers, which protect YOU.

The Golden Turbo Toilet also has 10 Aerodynamic Shocks, which, when having a rough day, it calms it down. Aerodynamic Shocks are just one thing, while the Aerodynamic Design of the toilet itself is even more helpful. It makes it where you can put it in an RV or Truck, and while the thrusts on the vacuum are on, the wind will help make the crap fly.

More information will be included in the parts and description pages.