ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Hinata's pov:
.
.
As I open my eyes to another good day I hear a knock... as I sit on my bed I hear natsu say "ni Chan hurry it's your first day at karasuno your gonna be late baka" I hear her little stomps leave as she walks to her room "Guess I have to hurry" I say as I chuckle. I run as fast as I could to the bathroom I do my business, brush my teeth, wash my face, then head to the shower. After a quick 7 ish minute shower I get out only with my towel wrapped around my waist as I use another shower to dry my orange curly hair, I hurry and get dress. As I run down stairs only to find my mom cooking breakfast while natsu is sitting waiting for her food and being adorable as always. I check my phone, it's 6:30 am i thought that I would maybe get there in time for volleyball tryouts as they start at 7:00.. "wait what" I whisper loud enough for my mother to hear, as I run out the door not looking back as fast as I can I remembered I forgot to put on my shoes, I run back I say bye to natsu and my mother skipping breakfast and then putting my shoes on this time.
.
.
.
.
.
I check my phone it's 6:45, I look up and I see I'm almost at school I run towards the building and see no body's there "man I'm still early I should of ate" I say while my stomach growls  pretty loud. I walk around for a while until I see a building that's pretty big and thought it could be the gym, while I peek I couldn't see much so I just sit hoping that's the gym, after a couple minutes still not time my stomach growls again T—T, I turned a full 45 degrees as I feel someone tap my shoulder, there I see a very pretty guy he has grey hair, beautiful hazel eyes, a beauty mark under his right eye, with the most gorgeous smile !
.
.
.
.
.
Sugas pov:
.
I check my phone it's 6:50 I decided to start heading to the gym 1. Because I live near the school 2. In case if anyone comes early. As I walk to the gym I stop at a convenience store near the school to pick up a bagel even though I already ate breakfast. I get to the gym and see a curly orange hair guy who was pretty small but I could see his face due to the fact he was facing the the other way I could tell he was new because we didn't have someone with there hair so bright at karasuno. As I was about to tap on his shoulder and talk to him if he needed help or anything I hear his stomach growl "I guess he skipped his breakfast" I chuckled that only I could hear, I tap on his shoulder, gave him a soft smile, while I was holding my hand to help him stand.:) as he turns his head quickly I feel my cheeks heating up a little... he was gorgeous!!!! As I was mentally freaking out he had his orange fully hair, big hazel eyes, soft milk skin.... I quickly snap out of it.
.
.
.
"Hey I'm Sugawara Kōshi, I'm the co caption of the volleyball team, I'm a third yea-"  I was shook he bowed at me "hinata shoyo," as he gets up "it's a pleasure to meet you suga Senpai"  omg I can die now his smile is so bright he's so cute I thought as my cheeks get a little deeper shade of pink"
.
.
.
.
.
(Hehe sorry I'm tired but good night to whoever reads this ! I'll probably post a couple chapters tomorrow❤️)