What to do

Thank you to @infinitypinn_ on instagram for the title and we are both writing something slimier so don't think we copied

I also can't remember if anyone else helped me, if you did thx

SEASON 7 FINAL SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Nicks POV

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself as A troupe and B troupe squabble over who should go to nationals. I took a deep breath them yelled at the top of my lunges "QUIET!" Everyone trued and look at me, "Now that I have your attention you will listen to me," I had no clue what to say after so I just said what came to my head first, "Everyone go home and once I know what I'm going to do you will come back but until then no coming the the studio!"  Once they were all gone I when to my office. Biting my nails I got the bright idea of calling Emily, "ring, ring."

"Hi Nick! Whats up?" Emily asked in a cheerful voice

"Hi Emily, I need your help," I replied my lips trembling and my heart pounding.

"Ok, what with?" She had concerned voice ever!

"A troupe and B troupe have been fighting over who goes to nationals since we got back from Dance Mania," I said with the phone shacking in my hand.

"Ok so I don't think I could help you but I know a couple of people who could," My eyes popped open and I jumped out of my seat as she told me that I was so happy!

"Great who is it!" I shriek

"Noah and Jacquie," she sounded so happy but got no clue who that are.

"Who?" who were they, why did Emily think they were amazing?

"Only 2 incredible dancers!" why was she so thrilled about them?

"Ok I'll trust you, could you ask them to come and help?"  I was a bit nervous but I trusted her.

"Yes of course, I'll call them now, bye," As she told me this I was still really nervous but getting more confident in her decision.  

"Bye and thank you!" I was really grateful for her but it hasn't even been a day and I need her help.

"All good!" She said in cheerful voice, she wasn't her self I guess Michelle has really changed her. 

I hag up and said to myslef, "Lets just hope this works because if it doesn't I'm doomed." 

Emily POV

After Nick hanged up I got right on the phone to Noah,

"Hey Noah," This was not what I was thinking I would be doing right now.

"Hey Emily, whats wrong?" he asked me but why did he ask me think?

I asked him back "Why would you think somethings wrong?" 

"The only time you call me somethings wrong and you need my help," That was not true but this time it was.

"Find I need your help," I admitted.

"Knew it!" he seemed so exited I guess he isn't right that often.

"OK what ever but I need your help, well I don't need your help Nick does," I told him and I knew he wouldn't know who Nick is.

"Who's Nick?" I understood why he didn't know who he was his not someone people would know.

"The new studio owner at The Next Step," he also doesn't need that much of an explanation he hasn't don't much but become studio head at an amazing studio