Chapter 1

"Check this out!"

I move to avert the flying crumpled paper and catch it with my bare hand.

"Nice catch."

It's not like it was the first time I heard that. I have this unexplainable ability to see things slow when they move fast. When I was 6 years old, I saved my dad from getting hit by a car which he was distaced just a meter long, noted that the car was in a hell fast of velocity.

And when I was 12, just right on my birthday party, someone tried to kill my godfather by a gunshot but I was able to push him and instead of his head, the bullet hit our wall.

I even saved my bestfriend when he was pushed by his basketball adversary on our school building. I didn't catch him though, but I was able to place a net on the ground before he could even fall.

Every full moon, I always find myself thirsty over something I can't name. What makes it weird is that, I can see things clear even with lights off.

I know what you're thinking, but for the information of everyone, I am not a vampire. There's no way I am.

"What's this about?"

I place the paper on his table and lay on his bed. His room is in total mess and he doesn't even bother cleaning it up. What a messy brat.

"Didn't you read it?"

"Fund-raising. So?"

Fund-raising isn't something to be surprise of. It happens every year and not, even once, I did join a thing.

"Dad said it would be good if you join any club this year. I mean, we're graduating already and they said, it's really a good experience. What do you think?"

He faced me with both tired eyes, wide smile on, and a frowsy face all in all.

"Haven't you checked your face in the mirror yet?"

Just then, he look at the mirror and give me a deadly look.

"Stupid still."

I was in the school, sitting in the library the next 7 hours.

"bewildered, life can't be foreseen..."

"Here you are, sitting in the corner with no one and... your books?"

He shook his head and sneaked a piece of sandwich from his bag. I can hear giggles and clicks from devices coming from the women behind, infront and beside us. We are, currently, again, surrounded by bitches. Just where on earth can I have peace?

"Leave."

"Harsh." He said while chewing his sandwich. I didn't dodge eye contact to him and almost throw my shoe on his face.

"What? You want some?"

"My foot!"

Just then, I got a warning card from the library, was called in the Dean's office and got a very first welcoming detention in a lovely first day of school. Just...

"Wow."

"Are those girls that stupidly into the stupidest stupid being like you?"

I can't stop myself from reminiscing what happened in the library after I said those words. It's not like I will really throw my shoe tho! They just attacted me and who am I to resist? I fight back bitches!

He shrug. "Perhaps"

"Well, that's absurd."

"Mathematics is everywhere."