𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 — 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧

𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧

☽ ֯ ◗ ✩ ◖ ֯ ☾

"'𝐍o legacy is so rich as honesty.' When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth. I've just never met any of them. It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless. He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal. My sister and I's personal favorite? 'Think therefore on revenge and cease to weep.' "

☽ ֯ ◗ ✩ ◖ ֯ ☾

"𝐒o that's what you are going to do to the bastard?"

Hope flinched due to her sister's sudden presence. She placed down the big tome titled Shakespeare's Great Works down on her bed, shuffling through the pages. For everyone who'd see the book on the desk, or the shelf, or even stashed under the bed, they'd just think the Mikaelson sisters liked to read those types of books.

Little did they know, the book with red leather binding and gold embossing was a grimoire full of spells, hidden in plain sight. Zoe prowled closer, snatching the crumbled piece of paper from Hope's hand.

Straightening it, it revealed to be a torn page from the grimoire with the title Mortem and a sketch of a skull on it along with the spell incantation. Zoe raised her brows, turning towards Hope, "A death spell? It's a bit harsh, Hopsie, isn't it?"

"As you like to say," Hope bickered, snatching back the page and putting it in the pocket of her jeans, "I do not appreciate when someone lies or hurts my family. Now, I'm gonna help Dr. Saltzman find him. You in?"

"Always and forever."

☽ ֯ ◗ ✩ ◖ ֯ ☾

"𝐇ello?"

Zoe looked at the pair of legs under Alaric's car, confusion clearly contorted on her features as she leaned against the side of the hood. Rafael slid from under the vehicle for a second, mumbling a quick Hey before sliding back under the SUV and continuing tinkering with the undercarriage.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?" Hope walked towards her sister, narrowing her eyes towards the young werewolf under the car. Zoe shrugged her shoulders once that piercing questioning gaze was fixated on her.

"Adjusting the sway bar," Rafael simply replied as something continued to clatter from the undercarriage. Hope furrowed her brows as she peered at her sister.

Zoe crouched down next to the boy, taking hold of his leg and pulling him from underneath the vehicle. "Good try, but the sway bar wasn't broken, handsome."