Starting revenge

At the castle in Dark town*

Nooroo: Many centuries ago, magic jewels were bestoyed upon the Earth by the UrSkeks, these were the Miraculous, throughout history heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race, two of these miraculous are more powerful than the others. The Earrings of the ladybug which provides the power of creation and the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction, according to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time would achive absolute power.

Malikai: I want that absolute power Nooroo, I need those miraculous.

Nooroo- It's a difficult situation to capture them. But I suggest you gather your crew and search for them.

Malikai grins: I see. *holds his miraculous* Your miraculous, remind me of its powers again?

Nooroo- What do you mean?

Malikai: You know, what does it do?

Nooroo: The moth broach allows you to give someone their own superpowers and can be your devoted follower.

Malikai: When it comes to luring superheros, what can be better than creating supervillains?

Nooroo goes to reply but then he's taken aback , realizing Malikai does have a point.

Nooroo: But master the miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes.

Malikai stomps his foot: I must have this absolute power, your miraculous is in my control now! I am your master, and you will obey me!

Nooroo- (Crosses his arms) Then I won't be part of this!

Malikai: Then do you want me to destroy your friend Duusu I have too?

Nooroo's lilac eyes widened in horror. He didn't want anything to happen to his close friend.

Nooroo- No! Don't hurt Duusu! She doesn't have a part in this!

Malikai: Then you will obey me?

Nooroo had no choice. So he just sighs, clearly defeated.

Nooroo- Alright. I will. Only if you don't hurt her and the others.

Malikai: Good. *puts the miraculous on his shirt* Nooroo, dark wings rise! *as Nooroo is in the miraculous transforming Malikai into Hawk Moth* From this day on, I shall be known as Hawk Moth! *as he evilly laughs*

Meanwhile at a small house in Toon town, Wayzz was sleeping until he felt Nooroo's evil power, he flew to his master named Master fu.

Wayzz: Master, master!

In his room, Fu meditates peacefully. But then he senses something dark and evil going on.

Wayzz: Master, it's Nooroo!

He opens his eyes , shocked. He turns towards Wayzz.

Fu- I know.

Wayzz: We need to find someone who can use the ladybug and cat miraculous.

Fu- We will , Wayzz. We will

Narrator: Malikai isn't the only one looking for revenge, at Baron's hideout, he is ready to bring his creature out of the cage.

The creature growls*

Mousey- I still can't believe it.

Stiletto: Barone, I'm very nervous about this creature.

Baron- Don't worry , Stiletto. This monster won't hurt us.

Baron opened the cage*

The alien cat came out of it*

Stiletto and Pandaminion laughs at it*

Pandaminion: Uh, it's a cute kitty cat. (:>

Mousey- Don't be fooled comrades.

The alien cat took out his metal claws*

Duckula: Oh boy.

Mousey- (Unfazed) Told ya.

The alien cat scratches Stiletto and Pandaminion*

Stiletto: Barone! Help us!

Greenback whistles and the cat immediately stops and heads over to him.

Stiletto: Ow. What kind of a cat is that?

Greenback-(Smirks sinisterly) An alien from a different planet.

Count Duckula: A planet of cats?

Mousey- Evidently~

The alien cat evilly snickers*

Greenback- With this little devil, he can help us finish off our goal!

Greenback laughs evilly*