dark time

A/n: i don't know what this is but it just popped in my mind, so here i am write it down for y'all .

⚠️⚠️TW⚠️⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3th Person

Like every evening, (Y/n) snuck out of her room in the orphanage in which she has been stuck for years after the death of her parents.
But this time it was not like the other times, she was sure that she would do it this time, she is no longer afraid, today she would like to let go of everything that she has or better said let go of what she does not have but would like to have, because (Y/n) has no friends,

'nobody'

(Y/n) stand on the edges of the big bridge, this bridge on which she stood so often to let go but never did because she thought it would still be worthwhile something would change but unfortunately nothing ever changed and now she was up there again.

the only thing she could think of was the person who made her feel loved for just a split second.
The person she has loved for years,
Katsuki Bakugou.

yeah right she loved the hot-headed and social awkward  Bakugou, she met 4 years ago in middle school.

Both were in the same class and then it started.
She noticed how her heart beats faster when he walked into the classroom and she blushed when he walked past her.

So one day (Y/n) decided to confess it to him, so she went over to him, tapped him briefly until he turned to her and asked what she wanted without an answer, she pressed a letter into his hand and ran out of the room.

This didn't turn out to be such a good idea from the still young girl, the next day she saw copies of her letter all over the school grounds, everyone laughed at her, just like Bakugou....

"why did you do that bakugou"
"'Cause I don't like you,you fucking extra just die and don't queue"
these words hit (y/n) very much at the time, the next day (y/n)  didn't came to school just like the other days and this dragged on for weeks until she was kicked out of school.

But she doesn't really care. She was just glad that she didn't have to see anyone anymore. unlike her parents, they were disappointed until both died in a hero mission, boom that was the next blow for her.
After some time (y/n) came to the U.A and met Bakugou there again.

At the beginning Bakugou simply ignored her, (y/n) was very happy about it, but it didn't last long.

Every now and then when he passed her he whispered the sentences she had written in the letter and started to laugh.

'I would love to get to know you even better, I really like you Katsuki Bakugou'

(Y/n) was playing these words over and over again in her head until she realized again where she were standing right now, living in her memories.

"Ah right I'm up here again but before I go I don't wanna die with bad memories of Bakugou"
and so (y/n) remember how nice Bakugou could be, often when her and him were alone in the group room he had always helped her with her homework and helped her to train her quirk.

"(Y/n) I just wanted to say that I actually like you, you nerd"
those words on this day were the best for her.
Unfortunately, that's the only good thing about Bakugou, the days after that were like the old ones and this time it spread to the whole school.

(Y/n) gave up and now she stands on this bridge,many people would now discuss with her how Bakugou was the reason for her feeling like she needs to leave this cruel world, but in the end she would stay with the words " I love him"

and so (y/n) turned around and let her back fall first towards the water, she opened her just closed eyes again, surprisingly seeing the love of her life standing on the bridge on which she was standing at, calling her name,she couldn't help but let out tears of joy and a smile forming on her lips.
She decided to talkt one last time to him, so she whispered with her quirk 'audible to all' to him.

"Everything is alright I will experience a pain free dead but Katsuki please never forget me, I loved you"
"No please (y/n)" the only thing Bakugou could still see was (y/n) disappearing into the dark black water.

*beep*beep*

"Oh damn not those dreams again"

It has been 5 years since Bakugou saw his first and last love die and since then he has been suffering from these dreams in which he is clear about what he did to her and how she had suffered from it, just like what happened in these dreams was his idea of ​​what was going on in (y/n)'s memory before she jumped and to this day he regrets what he did and what he didn't do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: i don't know what i'm thinking abou this but yeah i hope u like it

And btw if you need somebody to talk to i'm here for you