A/N - The Start

Howdy there!

I would like to start with this book by saying, I take some time with updating and writing things up but will still try my best to work on chapters and ideas.

On the topic of ideas, I'd love to also receive requests but I prefer requests that have more detail to them.
Not like; "Dark x Reader" because only that doesn't give me any ideas, maybe give me a certain timeline or a trope, anything would work besides just those short words.

Try this way "Dark x AHWM! Reader (who still seems to remember the past WKM memories somehow, you can clarify your reasoning/idea more here)" Why? Because I can actually think through some of the ideas. I also welcome unique, new ideas for the Iplier Egos as well.

I always adore Family, Friendship, Angst, Fluff based ideas a lot, so I'm open to that but also to explore a side to some ideas like: "Dragon!Child!Reader and Illinois" but I have that already in mind, so be on the look for that.. 👀.

My only wishes for the Don't's are:
No lemons or smutty interactions.

Keep in mind that I do not encourage child x older figure fanfiction and I only put some of these Child!Reader's in platonic/parental platonic situations.

Other than that, I'm fine with anything other than that whole topic. Suggestive jokes or lovey-dovey fluff that can have little intimate closeness are fine too but only detailed scenes of that I can't and won't do.

I have to also say, nothing belongs to me otherwise I will say so. For art or ideas for example.
I don't own the Markiplier Egos, Markiplier and his community does.
I only write these for fun.

Thank you for reading and I'm sure we'll meet again.
Be up to see for more.

Memento Mori,
Unus Annus~