sick hinata/little space (kagehina)

(Little hinata)
( caregiver: kageyama)
•hinatas sick•

Hinata shoyo the loud hyper boy who was obsessed with volleyball was a little.

He hasn't told anyone about it because he's scared his teammates will think it's gross or would just laugh.

But he only told one person....witch is his boyfriend kageyama Tobio.

When hinata told kageyama about his little space and that it copes with stress, kageyama fully supported and gave him all the love he needed.  Kageyama was really happy that he gotten to be his lovers caretaker

Hinata POV:

One morning I woke up with a migraine and a sore Throat and a lot my tummy hurt a lot. I frown and sit up as he whine and held my stomach.
( no he doesn't have corona virus)

I started to get scared because I don't know what to do or even fake care of myself.

I tried hopping outta bed so I could get a glass of water but I ended up landing on my stomach.

" owie" I whimper as I sat up with a tear running down my cheek.

I just want my daddy cuddles and for him to take care of me.

I grabbed my phone off the side table and phones kageyama with him answering straight away.

-Kageyama: "hey, baby you okay? "

-Hinata: "dada c-can you come o-over I-  feew s-sick"

Kageyama" oh is my little hina not feeling well and of Course I'll be over in ten minutes baby"

Hinata"o-okay dada h-huwy u-up"

Kageyama; I'm on my way baby, I love you.

Hinata" I w-wuv you"

Kageyama hangs up and I let more tears fall and put my phone down.

I crawl onto my bed and get under my blanket  as I hugged my rabbit stuffy and placed my dummy in my mouth.
( I call it a dummy okie☹️)

I felt my eyes get heavy as I let them close and falling sleep waiting until my daddy gets here.

Kageyamas POV:

I arrived at hinatas House  as I grabbed the key he gave me.

I unlocked the door and close it as I placed my bag onto the floor and took my shoes off.

I head into my little baby's room and saw him sleeping as I smiled and went over.

He was sweating as a few hairs were sticking to his forehead.

I placed my hand on his forehead and HE WAS BURNING!

Hinata started to wake up as he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

" dada!" He yelled as he dummy fell out his mouth as he tried standing up on the bed but lost his balance and fallen forward but lucky I was there and caught him kissing his cheek.