Majesty Cat

In the Kingdom of Solaria lived a particular peculiar mage by the name of Elysia. A member of the famed Light Bloom Knights, Elysia serves as their powerful magic caster and resident mood maker.

Walking the streets of the kingdom, many can easily recognize Elysia by her long black hair, her one-of-a-kind customized hat with cat ears, and her warm bright smile. Despite being a powerful magic caster, Elysia is easily frightened by the things around her.

"Remind me again why am I walking with you?" A tall knight in black asked while walking together with Elysia. "Because Angelo, I'm on my break today. That means you're going to be patrolling," Elysia answered with a smile. Angelo let out a sigh before replying.

"Very well. You sure you'll be fine on your own?"

"Excuse you, Mr. Black Knight. I am a very capable mage of the Light Bloom Knights. Compared to you who is constantly following the princess around, I have an actual job to do," Elysia answered proudly. "And what might that actual job be if you don't mind me asking?"

"Tending to those adorable kitties that just laze around the stores," Elysia's eyes beamed with excitement and joy before breaking into a cough.

"Anyways, you should head back to the castle now. I'll be fine on my own," Elysia said seriously, dismissing Angelo and heading off on her own into a dark alley.

"Now, we're alone," Elysia said to herself alone.

There was a moment of silence before a young lady walked into the alley. "There you are, little one," The lady said as she picked up a black cat with a small bell around its neck while giving it a scratch on its head. The cat seemed to enjoy the gestures it was receiving.

"I haven't seen you for so long. You must be starving," The lady asked as she sets the cat down on a table. "Wait here. I'll whip something delicious up for you immediately," Within a few minutes, the lady reappeared with a big plate of fried fish. The cat's eyes beamed with joy at the sight of the fish.

"Aren't you the most adorable? Well, you eat it up. I'm going to have to work now," As the lady left, the cat starts to dig into its food. Moments later, a crowd flooded the place, filling every empty spot. The cat was still lying comfortably on the table, watching every customer enjoying their food and just chatting away.

"Margaret, whose cat is this? Deserving of a whole table on its own," A customer walked up to the lady and asked. "Ah, it's a stray. It shows up once and then so I give it some food whenever it shows up," Margaret explained while patting the cat. The cat purred in reply while stretching.

"Margaret!" A voice came shouting, startling the cat, causing it to run off. "What is it, Damon?" Margaret asked.

"There's trouble! Some rogues are attacking our supply warehouse!" Damon explained while panting heavily. "Oh no. Mind the café. I'll run to the castle and get some help from the Light Bloom Knights immediately," Margaret instructed as she left.

The cat watched as Margaret left.

"Where is this warehouse that you mentioned? Is it the one by the river?" One of the customers asked Damon. "That's right. We keep all of our supplies there and if anything happens, we're done for," Damon explained in a panic state.

Just like Damon explained, a group of rogues was attacking a warehouse by the river. "Aren't all of you a gang of brave rogues, robbing a warehouse in broad daylight," A voice asked, startling the gang of rogues.

"Who said that?!" The rogues quickly spread out, trying to find the source of the voice but all they found was the same black cat that was at the café. "What's this black cat doing here?" One of them asked.

"Who cares? Grab that bell around its neck. It's gotta be worth something," One of the rogues commanded. "Got it, boss!" The rogue tried to reach for the cat's bell but before it could take it off, the cat bit his finger.

"Ouch!" Streams of magic slowly surround the cat, transforming the cat into a tall figure with long black hair with a one-of-a-kind hat. "That bell is not something worth stealing for," Elysia said as she emerges.

"A Light Bloom Knight?! She's merely capable of transfiguration! Take her down!" The head of the rogues commanded.

"Mere transfiguration? You're greatly mistaken. My Oath to the Majesty Cat is more than just transfiguration," Elysia said.

Elysia held out her hand while projecting a magic circle.

"Magic Arts No.87: Sky Piercer!"

A straight line of energy shot out of the magic circle, knocking back the rogues that were approaching her.

"Elysia! What are you doing here?!" Angelo questioned as he arrived at the scene. "I was passing by and overheard there was an attack. I'll wrap this up and you can ring them to the castle," Elysia replied as she turned to the rogues.

"Oath of the Majesty Cat!" A bright white aura surrounded Elysia.

"Feline Frenzy!" Cat paw sigils appeared underneath each rogue before exploding and trapping them in a bubble. "My job here is done," Elysia said as she let out a stretch and yawn. "Thank you, Ms. Elysia, for helping. How about a meal over at the café? It'll be my treat," Margaret offered sincerely.

"No thank you. I saw you offering some food to a stray cat earlier and I believe that's enough gratitude. My Oath is to protect the cats and the happiness of people. It's my job to help and you did your part to help too so we're all good," Elysia explained.

"Let's go, Angelo,"

As Elysia left with Angelo and the captured rogues, she looked back to Margaret and the warehouse.

"You've helped me countless times, Margaret. My Oath to protect the cats and the happiness of people is also thanks to you. Today's rescue of the warehouse will never be enough to repay you for the gratitude and kindness that you've shown to me," Elysia thought to herself.

"So, how was your break?" Angelo asked.

"It was great. I got a serving of a really good fried fish!" Elysia replied, laughing and playing around with Angelo as they return to the castle.