Chapter 1 : Back in the Castle

A/n Do not copy the story. This is rated G so if there are any bad words it will be censored. But if you meet us in real life, we're dirty minded. So enjoy! ☺ PS There are three persons that are writing this.
PPS Picture of Ana at the side. You can Imagine her whatever you imagine her.

Ana

Ana just woke up when someone knocked on her door. Seriously, who would be up at this time of the day? She take a quick look on her clock. 7:09. She takes her phone with her and goes to the living room. Peeking on the peephole, she saw the royal guard. He's wearing a red long sleeve and black pants and he has a gun on his belt. His hat is black and so big a cat could sleep in there. She opens the door and before she could speak, he picks her up and carries her to the apple.

Her name is Ana Conda. She's 17 and still dealing with school. Her hair is dark blue from the top and turns to light blue in the bottom that is usually down with her bangs clip to the right side of her head. Her eyes are green and her skin is the color of brown sugar. She's a 10th grader in Gatsby Academy. It's a boarding school and only fairies are allowed. She took literature since she loves reading books. Actually it's February, the busiest month. On the first week, there's a sports festival, on the second week and third week, most of the time the students are practicing for the Family Day and Candle Lighting which is held on February 25 and 27. They don't have time to study at the time which is good news for everybody.

An apple is their source of transportation. Someone invented a fertilizer that can make an apple as big as a baby elephant or smaller than a baby elephant. It is like those giant pumpkins where princesses ride on but it's fiction and nobody really invented giant pumpkins. The difference between the apple and pumpkin is that the pumpkin is being carried by horses but the apple can move by using the steering wheel. There's also a front seat where the driver drives and a back seat where the passenger sits. The biggest mystery is why the apple never spoils.

When she gets in the apple, she saw her two best friends, Molly and Ally, dressed in their night gowns. She realized that she is also wearing her night gown but lucky her, she wore pajamas because her night gown rested above her knees. " Ana!" " Ally!" " Molly!" "Ana!" " Molly! " " Ally"

" Shut up!" The guard said from the front seat. " Geez don't get your panties on a twist" Ana replied. Before he could reply, Ana close the window the connect the front seat and the back seat.

Ally is eating something from a paper bag. Molly quickly went to her side, grab the spoon and take a spoonful of ice cream. " You are eating ice cream without me! " Mollly yelled in her ear. "I payed three dutchmills for this! This isn't just any ice cream for your information. This is the Melts - Mountain kind of ice cream. I was standing and waiting in line for an hour because the line is so long- OY" Molly already finished half of the ice cream while she was talking. Good job myself , Molly thought. The ice cream's really good to be honest, it's not just any advertised ice cream on tv.

"Eating ice cream without me is rude you know" Ana interject. "Sorry Ana" Ally said with a sarcastic sympathy look on her face, "say good bye to the last ice cream" and with that, she shoved the last spoon of ice cream. " Great" Ana muttered. " They had ice cream without me"

Ana noticed that her phone is still in her hand. She sighed, clicking Bomb Gang, a game where your avatar throw bombs at you enemies, and waits for the game to load. While waiting, she looks at her wings. They're still sore because of sleeping on her back. That's the disadvantage of being a fairy. Every morning, you suffer back pain. Her wings are see through with sunflower which is a sign that she was born from the sunflower's side.

She looked up noticing Ally and Molly talking. They had been her friends since 5th grade. When she first met Ally, she thought of a bunny. No one could blame her, Ally has two big teeth on the center of her mouth. She has blue-green eyes with green apple hair and fair skin tone. She was born from the tulip's side. Molly has blue eyes with light pink hair and her skin is a little darker than Ana's. She was born from the daisy's side though the three of them are rainbow fairies who created colors and beauty in Castleson.

After Ana played Bomb Gang for only God knows how long, she realized that the apple has come to a stop. She peek out the window and see none other than the big castle where the royals live. She has been in there last week with Ally and Molly to attend Princess Danielle's 18th birthday. The castle is still the same as the last time they went here. With the green grass and the beautiful fountain that has clear and fresh water with a little rainbow on the side, the garden is as breathtaking as ever. The castle has two sections, the west wing and the east wing. There are big and tall towers on the side and the center is a flat square. Everything is brightly colored.

They slowly got up and walk out. That's when questions hit them. "Why are we here?" They all said in usion. "Shut up. You're not in good terms with the queen. " said the guard. They followed him to the door of the castle which is four time the side of a hulk. They walked down the hallway in silence though there's no tension neither an awkward silence. They passed the kitchen and stopped in front of the living room, where the royals discusses serious matters.

Ana cursed in her head. Whatever they had done, they are in serious trouble.