01.

Stranger is typing....

Stranger:

Lee?

This better not be you again!

Silverstone:

.....

Stranger:

Fuck off Lee! you always do this!

Silverstone:

Who is this?

Stranger:

Who else could it be? Your favorite redhead!

Silverstone left the chat.

Stranger:

Did you just leave me?

Oi!

Lee mate stop blocking me on social media I promise 

I wont post pictures of you sneezing again!

Aleexia Silverstone was a 5th year Ravenclaw student from Hogwarts

Aleexia Silverstone was a 5th year Ravenclaw student from Hogwarts. Her Friend, Cedric Diggory had convinced her to try out the new trend circulating around. It was a site where you could talk to other students anonymously, unless you give them your name, which wasn't usually the problem, until someone recognized her without her exposing her name.

"Cedric Diggory! You told me people wouldn't be able to know my name in this app!" Aleexia Silverstone tries to run after the tall boy, practically about to jump at him and hit him with her heavy books.

"Ow! Ow! Lee stop!" Cedric exclaims, "What are you talking about anyway?"

"Look!" Aleexia shows Cedric her phone, huffing as Cedric took the time to read her conversation with the stranger she had just "met" on the internet.

"There's no way the person would have known that it was you behind your phone, Lee!" Cedric fixes his hair as he tries to think. "But then again, maybe they saw you using the app?"

Aleexia frowns, making Cedric frown. "I'm sure it's nothing Lee! besides, maybe it was another Lee the stranger was talking about!"

Aleexia sighs, thinking of the possibility that it was probably some person looking for the wrong Lee, and that there were definitely a lot of people with the same name as her in Hogwarts.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," she bites her lip, before messing with Cedric's hair again.

Cedric rolls his eyes at this, but continues to walk with her. "Why don't we get you some Ice cream from the kitchens?"