Is this goodbye?

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

A oneshot dedicated from the dream I had last January 13, 2015. This dream made me cry when I woke up, good thing it was just a dream or else I couldn't bear myself to look at Bangtan again. ; ; I'm too lazy to proofread this so expect all of my grammatical and spelling errors here, I still have to study three more subject for tomorrow's exam. It will be the last day tho- and I'm gonna be free and update all of my stories and drabbles, yay A total of 1.9 k of words \o/ Anyways enjoy!

Dedicated to @J_J_Kookie because I wanted to XD Just enjoy it, love ya! / slapped.

× × × × ×

I abruptly shook my head as I kept on denying their accusations they kept on throwing at me.

Infront of me was a female, I don't even have a clue who she was and now she's accusing me to something I know that I never did.

She put on her act, trying to look pitiful as she cry like a bitch.

If only she was a guy, I would have punch him straight on the face, but she's a girl.

My parents taught me never hurt a girl, no matter what happens.

She pointed an accusing finger at me and I can only shook my head again.

What does she want?

I don't even know her.

Leave me alone, please.

Don't destroy my life.

It took me a lot of hardship before I find myself standing here on the stage, with people cheering for me.

It takes a lot of time before I became V, don't just ruin it for being selfish.

I glance at my members and find them frowning.

I can see in their eyes that they were dissapointed.

Fuck.

But then I look at my boyfriend's eyes, I can see the pain in his eyes.

Jungkook, this is not true.

Please don't believe them.

Don't believe her stupid lies.

Jungkook as staring straight at me, but he look away and buried his face on Jimin's chest as the other pulled him in a hug.

I can feel my chest tigthens at the sight of Jimin and Jungkook.

It's no secret that Jimin is in love with my boyfriend, but Jungkook being him, is being oblivious like always.

And then I heard a loud slam on the table beside me.

I slowly looked up and find PD-nim looking at me with a sorry expression.

And then his mouth opened with words I didn't want to hear.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but I have to pull you out the group."

He used my real name, not V.

It sounds foreign for me, but what can I do?

I'm no longer V.

I'm back to being Taehyung.

A worthless Taehyung that got kicked out by his parent's house when they find out that he was cutting classes just to spend time practicing.

That he put more effort in being a trainee than being a student.

And especially, that he was in love with a guy.