All Messed Up

We were so close to finishing the mission,it was just me, Jon, Daniel and Gabe. All of our other men have died an honorable death. I kept repeating the mission in my head (find the target, eliminate the target and get out alive it was as easy as that.What could go wrong I have a beautiful girlfriend at home and my tour w as almost over I was on my last mission and then on my way home .Well I got way ahead of myself out of nowhere bullets were flying everywhere, I hear medic we need a medic i started screaming medic to what I didn't know is that I needed a medic I was hit in my leg blood everywhere and no time to clean it up . So much was running through my mind I saw Auttoms face as I was falling I couldn't leave her by herself so I had to splint
my leg and press on . We were doing good almost to the target and shots fired again Gabe was hit this time....sniper!!!!! I shouted Gabe wont make it hes dead, the bullet went through his left eye ...Gabe was my friend and now hes gone. The mission is still on and we have to move on still .maybe that's way I am scared it was the freaking government after there drug lords and we have to be apart of it . Jon keeps the team motivated he tells me Auttoms waiting for me back at home and we have to press on. We finally found our destination and we have a target in sight. As I get him in my sights i realize he has woman band kids with him all ready for a suicide mission I have to go in and take him out by myself .....Jon you better guard my back we all have to go home safe and sound . Daniel you come with me . As we enter the room I hear an explosion and the door was wired with bombs all the kids all the women were gone and all I saw was blood it was the most horrible site I've ever seen and that I will ever see . I realized I cant se that well and there is a lot of blood coming from my face.i feel around and my eyes are bleeding its probably shrapnel that hit my face .Daniel we have to keep moving we are almost done ......Daniel? Daniel? Daniel isn't responding Daniel answer me DANIEL . I need a medic but it is going to be to late hes not going to make it i must start instant first aid . Blood is all over me I am tired and Daniel is still not responding at least he is stable now I can kill this idiot. So it's just me now by myself . I hear voices and bullets sounds they are very close. So I decided to find a place I can set up my 50cal and knock him out. With him in my sight a I see more people of higher bounty I have 2 bullets four 3 people I have to be smart. Use my head wate for 2 of them to line up and take the shot. Auttom I'm coming home I keep saying in my head. In a far I hear helicopters it must be our coming for pickup almost done I take the first shot and its 2 confirmed kills and all of a sudden my rifle jams I need this shot and I can make it home without coming back to this blasted sandbox.i got it unnamed thank god I'm in line with the target and I take the shot ......its a hit confirmed kill I'm going home .....I'm headed back to rondavu to go home and Jon is screaming get down. Those helicopters aren't friendly we are dead men, sitting duck ...there is a spray of bullets and Jon and I are both hit. We are o. The ground in the middle of the desert with no help.
6 WEEKS LATER