part 1- 💥

Ochaco Uraka, your good friend calls to you. (y/n) come here for a second! you look to see who she's standing with and she is looking at you with your other two good friends Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu. you look Mina in the eyes and she smiles and waves you over, you start at them walking quickly what's up guys? Ochaco jumps up and down in excitement Want to go for coffee after school?? you smile and push them off noo it's okay you guys go without me. you look over at Mina and she gives you pouty eyes and says pleaseeeeee (y/n). you sigh fineeee, they both smile and high five each other, Momo says suddenly startling you at first there's a new coffee shop in town next to the park what do you think about that Ochaco and Mina nod and you start to get suspicious that there planing something, you cross your arms. alright what are you three up to Mina looks surprised for a second then goes back to normal, the other two didn't change a bit and Momo says Nothing we just want to get coffee then a soft smile comes across her face leaving you smiling because she rarely smiles, you srug it off and giggle okay fine after school then the bell rings for your final peorid Ochaco Mina and Momo look at you and you sigh again fineee you put your hands out and they grab on tightly and using your quirk all four of you fall through the floor and go through the roof of class 1-A.
(y/n)
quirk: portal
the user with the portal ability can make portals anywhere and anytime to transport anyone and anything anywhere

thank you so much for reading my story i'm going to try and wright new chapters and story's as quickly as possible and thanks again 💖