The Video

Day 0
It's a cold December day as I drink hot coco from mug. I was starring at the cartoons then suddenly thermogram one cut off as an announcer came on. He was in a blue suit with. A red tie.
"Breaking news necrotic virus breakers out all across France causing the dead to rise and eat the living. Multiple YouTube videos have been uploaded showing the effects just like this one. The news channel flashed a video recorded form an iPhone. There was a horde a rambling rotting people smacking down among street. The phone was from an apartment terrace looking down on the horde. Suddenly a man in a yellow rain jacket came out from the alley and began firing a shot gun towards the horde. Just then an other cam put and latched on and bit his neck he screamed as chopped off his hand. During that time the horde was with in arms reach. The man in the raincoat screamed as bits of flesh were ripped off.
"Off shit" said the door recording.
The announcer came back and he said authorities are currently contains it in Paris but no telling how fast it. It might spread. Then the announcement cut. By then every one was around the tv my sister my brother and my mom and dad. My mom had her hand over her mouth. Who knows where this will go.

Hey guys finally done I did this in class lol bye