Introduction

Anna thinks, "What do everyone else see in these cool girls?" Am I thatlie-... "
"Anna are u listening?","Tell me the answer." the teacher yell at me...
"Its... Uhh... I-its... 67?" i answer without knowing that I am at the History class!
"Enough,i wont to see your parents after school Anna!!!"
I was feeling so bad when the class was over,everyone Gossips me couse I was acting like a fool!
Uhhhhh! I hate myself and all the world...
My mom died and my father too when I was really young. I Lived with my aunt Mary so she was just like my mother.
I move to Royal High School when I needed to... But I was so sad couse i leaving my dear mother/aunt Mary...

Now when the calsses is over I finally can finish my homework and go study in silente! Yay! And after that I will have my everyday routine... Yoga practise and spa tretmane with my own creme!

Math,Science, history... Ughh I remembered the today class od histor,just.... Ughh....

When I was done like I said i had the shower,yoga and after that spa tretmane for my face and body.
I just masage my face with natural creme,take mask to my face and ofc Cucumber to my eyes! Ans have long cousy bath...

The time whent soo fast! Now is 10:00 pm at night?! We must be in bad at 11pm! I Fast quick the bath and dry my hair and my body. I did all rhe night things that you all do like brushing my theets,and I went to bad in last moment whan the maid came to check me am I asleep.

Soon I fell asleep, I knew i had a busy day ahead of me tomorrow and I'd have a lot to study and explain...
Uh.... (yawn) Aohhh... I-I.... Just g-good nigh-.....

Part 1 coming soon! 💅🏼✨