you, the eggy boy, and your slightly smelly commotion [chapter one]

You unclip your seatbelt, open the door and hop out of your busted old car, after parking it in the car park of your local supermarket. After locking up, you grab a trolley and start pushing towards the entrance.
Walking in, you suddenly hear a crash from a nearby aisle, and decide to speed round to check it out in case it was an elderly person who needed your help. Rounding the corner, you look down and are shocked to see a young, 20-something guy with a mop of curly espresso coloured hair crouched over the ground sobbing and scrambling to scoop up a mess of what must have been easily over 200 eggs that he had evidently dropped on the ground.
It was the most depressing sight you had ever seen. This full grown adult man having a full-blown breakdown over the eggs he had managed to scatter across the floor, now soaked with egg white and covered in bits of shell.
"Um... would you like a hand, sir?" you ask him tentatively, slowly squatting to the ground while carefully trying to avoid slipping in the yolks puddle. He lifts up his head to reveal a good looking, sculpted face set with red and tearful eyes, and gives you a thankful and watery smile.
"Yes, please, I mean, unless it's any inconvenience to you?" he stutters anxiously, beginning to cower back down to the pile of eggs. Looking up, you realise a crowd has begun to form around you, the eggy boy, and your slightly smelly commotion. Your cheeks start to flush hot with embarrassment, but you take a deep breath, shrug it off and begin shovelling the shard-filled, yellow liquid towards his hands.