Chapter 1 !!

H-Hisoka , don't touch me there. You stuttered. He did the sexy smirk and called your name. You responded shyly. You know your mine right? You blushed heavily and he began kissing your neck and putting his hand down to your  crouch. You let out a slight moan, forgetting your brother was downstairs. Niko-San. Hisoka pushed you against the wall lift your head up with his finger. You looked away embarrassingly blushing. He looked you in the eyes and began kissing your neck. You stutter s-stop' He then let go and sighed.  He grabbed his towel and tied it around his waist. You saw his abs and began flustering. He then put his clothes on and went downstairs. He then said 'Want anything Y/N?' You shook your head slightly. He then mumbled and headed downstairs. You hear a few little steps heading towards your room. It's your brother! Hisoka then headed back upstairs and walked over to you. He picked up your 5 year old brother and sat him down on the bed. He then went to the bathroom to grab a towel. He gave it to you so that you can cover up. He then said aggressively 'go in the restroom' you went to change looking at yourself in the mirror. Hisoka then walked in and began touching you. You let out another slight moan. He slowly took his shirt off slowly. You then got flustered. Hisoka picked you up and shoved your back against the wall. 'W-What are you going to do his-' you said. He then put his finger over your mouth and mumbled to you in a very seductive way ' don't make a sound ' he laughed seductively.

Author- I hope you guys liked this chapter! <.<
I'll be posting another one ASAP! Thank you. >.>