Rescuing Lightning Stone

Meanwhile, Riley, Blythe, Donna, Maddox, and Wilma were roaming the dark halls of Haou's castle. Luckily for them, their necklaces act as a source of light.

Rocking Stone: I'm kinda worried about Liam. What if he's dead?

Majestic Stone: He's not dead, Riley. We'll find him.

Wise Stone: Besides, I think I may have found him. He seems to be enjoying himself.

Rocking Stone: What? Why would you say that, Wilma?

Wilma pointed at a random door. Riley put her ear to the door. She gasped as she heard her love Liam getting it on with somebody.

Rocking Stone: Why I oughta...

With all of her strength, she kicked the door down. She saw her evil clone on top of her boyfriend...naked.

Rocking Stone: GET OUT OF MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Clone Rocking Stone: Uh, FYI...he's not your boyfriend anymore.

Rocking Stone: Yes he is!

Burning Stone: Get out of my brother and put some clothes on.

Clone Rocking Stone: Ugh, fine. Just to let you know, I've successfully got him pregnant. Under Daddy's orders.

She found her clothes on the floor and put them on. At that moment, some other clones entered the room.

Dominant Stone: That's us!

Majestic Stone: Evil versions of us.

Clone Rocking Stone: Attack!

It was an all-out battle between good and evil. A couple of minutes later, the good side won the battle. The evil duplicates just laid there on the ground, defeated.

Burning Stone: We won!

Riley went over to untie Liam from the bed.

Rocking Stone: Are you okay, my love?

Lightning Stone: Yeah. But you just beat up yourself.

Rocking Stone: Trust me, I'm not her. I'm the real Riley.

Lightning Stone: I believe you.

With Riley's help, he got up from the bed.

Wise Stone: Good. Now, let's leave this hellhole.

And so, the 6 modules left the room.

And with that, ladies and gents, my contribution to this series is finished. It's up to Jaden, Judai, and Tammy now. I'll see you guys in another story!