Chapter 1

Hey, this isn't a cliché, I know what you're think 'ahh this is just another romance let's look for another thing to read.' But let me tell you, my story definitely is a bit weird.

So it began when I started college, I was looking forward to the freedom and no uniform. In all honesty, I'm not the best looking of individuals, the only special thing is my hair and in reality that's not really special. Auburn hair is pretty common now days due to the dyeing of hair, so there goes my only good point. My eyes are basically brown, my mom says they're hazel but I totally think otherwise. My face, oh don't get me started, it's all chubby and full of freckles and in secondary school it was full of spots!  I swear I have the worse acne, the dermatologist said otherwise but I'm suspicious that my dad payed him to say it was fine. And during school I had these ugly glasses that made me all the worse! Luckily over the summer holidays I got cute circle glasses for college. I'm not that small, I have a little height, like the second tallest in my family at five foot four inches, but to everyone else I was dead average.

As I was saying, college, I was exited for the parties I'd go to and all new friends I'd make. In all my life until then I had only one friend, molly, she was a cutie with soft mousy brown hair, sparkling blue eyes as a full smile that could make anyone swoon. She had a boyfriend of course. Sometimes she leaves me to hang out with him a lunches and stuff but it doesn't bother me to much . I'd like to think that anyway, but the singular chair by the English corridor has my name written all over it . I like to be alone.

Bens pov

I looked into my bathroom mirror . My brown curly hair looks so flat today but boy do my eyes sparkle like ocean. Anyway I go by Ben ,formally Ben Williams (generic right), Benny around friends . Speaking of those I have two: Tobi and Dylan . But honestly I'm just their third wheel , it's obvious to anyone they're in love . Apparently they don't believe it but I can tell , they're probably dating and keeping it a secret but that wouldn't surprise me . I'm nervous to start college . So nervous. But hopefully I'll find some friends who aren't hopelessly in love , I wish I had a large group of friends . I hate to be alone .