Night 1

So you know chucky cheeses right well im at a place thats good freddy fazbears pizza at day its a fun magical place but who knows what at night so i got hired.
So the office looks scary but. .
"Hello hello hello" said the phone"
I was like who is this he said "welcome to your new summer job at freddy fazbears pizza where fantasy and fun come to life" i was happy but when he said the animatronics roam at night i was terrified but i thought he was just joking so i sat in the chair and it was 2:00.am so i looked on the camera i saw bonnie gone i was terrified like for real terrified so i look on the camera he was in the main room where kids go he was in the dark i stayed calm and made sure bonnie was not near. Its now 4:00 am i was happy but when i looked bonnie was here i closed the door as when i did Chica was at the other door so i closed that one my power was at 10% but my clock was at 5:00 am but i was not done yet my power drained like 5% 4% 3% 2% 1% then the power went out. Then freddy was playing his song i was scared i even yelled for help nothing happened but as it hit 6:00 am and i was happy to be alive but the guy on the phone was not joking then i went home and went to sleep.