Chapter 1 - Dreaming Days

[ this is a remastered / rewritten ver, since i didnt like the original ! ]

I quietly yawned, staring down at the floor. '' Man. I don't want to sleep. '' I groaned, adjusting myself. I stared down at the male on the bed across.

'' Errghh.. Night, Leoni. ''
'' Good night, Yuuki-Sama! ''

Just like that, the boy fell asleep. I think. Flickering my eyelashes, I stared at the boy. I slid out of my bed, patting Leoni softly on his little wolf ears. Chuckling, I moved myself to the other side of his bed, going under the sheets with him. I wrapped my arms around him, shoving my head into the back of his shirt. I closed my eyes, falling asleep, attached to Leoni.

My dreams are quite odd. But I never expected this.

I seemed like an outsider. I heard so many noises until I felt my hand being grabbed. Something warm.. Something welcoming. When looking, I saw Leoni's hand intertwined with mine.

'' Ahh... L-Leoonni... Are you sure this is fine? ''
The handholding was enough to melt my heart, but knowing this is some dream that'll never happen was horrifying.
'' Of course, Yuuki-Samaa!! ''
I stared at the book in my other hand. It was a romance novel, I couldn't make out the words. Maybe this was foreshadowing something. The words... Didn't make sense. Only one thing I saw on the title, "Loveless".
'' Ouuhh... Leoni, can I tell you something? ''
This was a dream, it couldn't affect real life.

'' What is it, Yuuki-Sama? ''
'' P..please drop the Sama... Damniit.. Just Yuuki is fine for you. ''
'' Alright then, Yuuki! What is it? ''
'' Follow me. ''

I tugged onto his hand, dragging him into the outside area of the resort. There was a cherry blossom tree out there, right? Could work out horribly or perfectly, yet this was my only chance. I knew I could never build confidence to actually do this. The 6'1 wolf was most likely surprised by my harsh actions, yet I still didn't care. I stared straight forward, blocking out anything he'd say. My eyes directed over to the glass doors, leading to the outside world.

I paused in front of the doors, letting go of Leoni's hands. Before I could go any further, I turned over to him.

'' Close your eyes. ''
'' Wha?- ''
'' I said close your fucking eyes."

I saw as his eyes fluttered closed, having a slight sigh of relief. I wrapped my left arm around the others waist, guiding him out of the small hotel. I led him off to the cherry tree, setting him in place. I slowly pulled back my hand, standing in front of him.

'' Do not open your eyes to this, Leo-Chan. ''

I got onto my tippy toes, tugging onto Leoni's collar to come at my height. I connected our lips, kissing him. My eyes were closed, shut tight. I didn't even know if Leoni kept his eyes closed, it didn't matter though. This was all a dream. Only a dream, right? Opening my eyes, I pulled away slowly. I sighed, hugging onto the small novel. Loveless? Yeah right, if anything I'm probably helpless.

'' Well, now that's over. Be grateful I did that! I went on my tippy toes and planned it all out. Better enjoy the taste of me on your lips while it lasts. '' I sighed quietly, looking at the name of the book. It changed. From "loveless" to "helpless". How odd. '' Now, Leo-Chan, if you excuse me, I will be heading off to read. ''

I giggled quietly, walking off from the male. I stared down at the book, slowly opening it and staring at the blurry words. Heading back inside the building. I felt a sharp grip onto my shoulder, causing me a slight shock. I was turned around, looking at Leoni.

'' Leoni wha- ''

I woke up, feeling arms wrapped around my torso. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Leoni hugged me back inside of my sleep. Maybe I was tossing and turning too much while asleep. Did he think I was having nightmares? What a silly little boy. I sighed, holding tighter onto him. '' Leonii.... Are you still awake? '' No response. I stared off into the window. The sun was coming up ever so slowly. I slowly tried escaping the grasp of the wolf boy, but it was difficult. His arms were heavy, he was probably strong somehow. I couldn't get out. I groaned. I was still in my pajamas. Maybe not my pajamas... I may have stole Leoni's pajamas last night, but that's besides the point. 

I rolled under his arms, slowly slipping out. I walked over to my bed, grabbing onto one of my body pillows. I had a lot for support, it's not every night someone is willing to sleep with you and cuddle. I shoved it into Leoni's arm, trying to make it seem like I was still there. I walked over to the bathroom, groaning.

I grabbed a white collar shirt, my usual grey vest, as well as some black-grey pants. I looked at the rest of the laundry, grabbing onto a pair of gloves as well as a tie. '' All the rest of this is going to have to be washed, then.. '' I quickly changed, walking out of the bathroom with a load of laundry. I stared at Leoni still fast asleep in the bed, sighing. I slid my gloves off, going back into the bed with him. I feel rude to just come in, breaking into his privacy, but I feel so warm in his arms. I replaced the pillow with myself once more, closing my eyes and going to sleep.

I was alerted in the morning by a large bite on the neck. I mo-.. groaned. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a blurry vision of a male on top of me. For a second, I panicked. Who was even on top of me? Are they using me without my glasses as an advantage? God, I hated this. I slowly rubbed my eyes, trying to focus without grabbing my lens. '' Whooo.... ''

'' Oh, you're awake! Good morning, Yuuki-Sama!! ''

I panicked for a moment. Leoni?! On top of me? And.. biting me? This man is one hell of a roadtrip, I'll say. I tried pushing Leoni away slightly, '' Ouughh... L..Leo-Chan, get off of me... '' '' But I enjoy it up here! '' '' You enjoy me being pinned on the bed... With you on top of me? '' I chuckled, pushing Leoni off of me. '' Anyways! Can I tell you about a dream I had, Yuuki-Sama? '' '' Oh, sure! ''

'' It was a really weird dream! Basically, you kissed me and confessed, it was kind of funny! ''

Hold on.

Was that

really a

dream?