"A Quibbler"

Ginny awaited upon a seat in an empty compartment, excited. Upon the Hogwarts Express, other wizards and witches of many ages found seats, chattered with friends, clustered paths and filled into compartments.

Ginny was expecting to see her boyfriend, Harry, who was most likely to be with Ron & Hermionie's familiar faces any minute. Ron had left her earlier at the station to find Harry.

It was a few minutes before a direct voice was spoken to Ginny, but it wasn't one she knew too well. She looked up quickly to see a pale, light-haired girl dressed in funky clothes looking to her in the doorway. A girl who's face she'd seen a few times before. It was Luna Lovegood.

Luna was the same year as Ginny and was friends with Harry. A strange, soft-voiced Ravenclaw girl.

"Quibbler?" Luna spoke to Ginny, her voice as soft and elegant as ever.

"What?" Ginny responded, confused on what Luna was referring too.

"A Quibbler." Luna held out an odd-looking magazine.

The unique cover was familiar to Ginny. A big thing Luna was known for was always reading them. Reading them upside down to be exact. They were nonsense. A newspaper-type magazine filled with utter bogus and nonsense spilled onto every single page.

Luna held multiple in her arms. She had glasses upon her head that matched the ones on the cover of the Quibbler.

"I'm good" Ginny shook her head to the Quibbler as she pushed it away. She didn't want to be rude to the girl so she tried to be polite.

"Are you sure?" Luna continued, "A new section has been added to page 2 1/3 and 301 that I think you might quite enjoy..."

Luna's voice was cut off by the rumble of two boys rushing up to the compartment. It was Ron and Harry.

"Finally!" Ginny exclaimed with a smile,
"I thought you guys would never get here."

Ron and Harry push through the door, not noticing Luna really. Harry sat next to Ginny and kissed with a hug. The boys pants made it clear that they ran here.

Ginny looked to Ron, "I swear you leave mum's sight for two seconds and you barely make the train!"

"Sorry, we got distracted" Ron looked to Harry, both having smirks.

"I don't even wanna know" Ginny said with a chuckle.
"Where's Hermione?" Ginny asked after a moment, noticing the absence.

"She's sitting with some first year" Ron replied.

"The girl had a huge panic " Harry added.

"And Hermione came to the rescue!"

They all slightly gave airy laughs. It felt good to be with the boys again, even if Ginny just saw Ron earlier and had seen Harry only a few days ago. It felt complete to be sitting back on the Hogwarts Express compartment.

It wasn't until then did Harry notice Luna.
"Oh! Luna! Didn't even see you there."

"I've been here the whole time. Have the Wackspurts gone to your heads?" She said calmly, "Well I should get going. Nice seeing you three."

"Well Luna wait, Hermione isn't here. You can sit with us" Harry smiled.

Ron slightly kicked Harry's leg, not wanting to sit next to Luna the whole time. Harry hissed a stop it and smiled back to Luna.

"I would not wish to be a curse upon Ron" Luna smiled sweetly back.

"You're not. Trust me." Harry looked to Ron and back to Luna, "Please sit with us Luna. The train should be leaving soon anyway."

Luna shuffled and sat properly next to Ron, setting her Quibblers on her lap. She looked to Ron,
"Quibbler?"

Ginny smiled at the girl and grabbed Harry's hand. She looked into Harry's green eyes which complemented his blue shirt. They smiled at each other before Ginny leaned against the compartment wall, staring out the window at platform 9¾.

The whole train ride to Hogsmeade station Luna talked of strange nonsensical creatures. Crumple-Horned Snorkacks, Heliopaths, Nargles and Gulping Plimpies.

It was quite entertaining to Ginny. It was nice to see how passionate Luna was about these things, even if she was basically speaking in riddles the whole time. Plus it was funny to Ginny and Harry seeing how annoyed Ron looked of all this talk.

As the Train made its stop at Hogsmeade, Luna stood up and looked to everyone.
"It was a pleasure sitting with you all. I best get going now." Luna left without another word.

Ron looked relieved, like he had just finished an entire tournament.

"I think we should bring Luna around more often, this is quietest you've ever been Ron!" Ginny teased as Ron rolled his eyes, aggravated.

Harry and Ginny laughed as they all started to grab their things, all dressed in their provided Gryffindor robes.