Reid

I was sitting outside of the mansion where it was quiet. The voices in my head were being obnoxious today, and there was just too much noise inside. It was really strange because the voice that was being the most annoying was a new one.

   "Kill him. Kill him for what he did." The voice said to me. I have no idea who it was talking about. I just brushed it off in the begining but then it started talking to me about my brother... "Your brother would be disapointed that you're not obeying orders."

  "You don't know my brother."  I grumbled. I kept ignoring it and ignoring it but it wouldn't but it kept telling me things that weren't true. They couldn't be. It told me that Nick had committed suicide because of me...It tells me it can take me to see Nick and apologize for making him so depressed....Nick didn't die....I know that I saw him just the other day while i was in the town. I-I didn't make him depressed by leaving did I?

    The voice just kept going on and on. I put my earbuds in and blasted music. Maybe it would drown out the whispers. The idea seemed to work for a song or two. Then my playlist got stuck on a song and played it over and over again. O.C.D by Suicide Silence was the only song that would play..over and over Mitch Lucker screamed through my earbuds, "I CANT TAKE TO MANY VOICES TRYIN TO TALK  TO ME!!" I didnt mind it at first, I love that song, but it started driving me insane.

   I stopped the music and put my phone back in my pocket. I saw something move up ahead. It tooked like a guy with red and black hair and blue eyes. Every time i blinked he seemed much closer. The voice started up again, grating at every one of my nerves and weak spots. Bringing back memories of before.

"There he is." It said, "The jackass that caused me to be like this." it told me to look up and i saw the guy again.

  "You're. My weapon now, Nikki. I have most control over your thoughts. You will kill him for me."

   I held my breath as anger boiled inside me. I am not some kind of puppet. "FUCKING STOP IT!!" I shouted.

   "Jesus, Nikki, I wasn't watching you...chill." Lilly said from behind me.

  "Oh...sorry Lilly...." I said, "I wasn't yelling at you. I was yelling at..." I turned around to see if the guy was still there but he wasn't.

  Lilly tilted her head, "Nikki, are you o-"

  "STOP!! Get out of my head get OUT!" I yelled.

  "Nikki what's wrong?" Lilly got closer.

  "This bastard won't get out of my head. And the guy dissapeared." I mumbled

  "What guy?" Lilly asked, "Someones in your head?...what?"

   "There was a guy...." I said. I could tell Lilly was about to go get Slender. But suddenly the guy appeared behind me grinning like an idiot.

  Lilly pulled out her hatchet slowly. I gritted my teeth and put my hands over my ears, "Go away!" i yelled at the guy. "Go away or I'll have to kill you!"

   "Nikki, who is he?" Lilly asked.

  "I don't know." I shook my head.

  "No. You don't, but he does." The guy tapped my head.

  "What are you talking about?" Lilly's eyes turned red, "Who is he?"

  "All I know is that the little bitch in my head wants me to kill him." I look at the guy. That was a mistake. Looking at him must have triggered whatever the voice in my head was because i got murderous fast. Luckily i still had some self control. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I snapped as i threw a knife past his face. He started to answer but i cut him off, "AND WHO IS IN MY HEAD?!"