Chapter 31.🔞

Warning : Dubious consensual sex scene. Again, just leave if this is not for you.

 Again, just leave if this is not for you

Deja vu.

The feeling that he had been in this situation before.

Things that happened the night with Estela, the haunting memories were all coming back to him now.

They said history often repeated itself, but he never really believed it.

Until now.

However at this moment, it wasn't Hoseok that had his body over his woman.
It was Jungkook.

And there was a difference.

The lump that burned his throat when he swallowed hard, he could taste the fiery heat, along with the agonizing twist inside his chest.

It was far different from what he felt that night years ago.
When the feeling of betrayed engulfed his mind, the only thing he wanted to do then was revenge.
Whatever it was to make them pay for what they did.

But this time, a different feeling so foreign he didn't know how to call it.

Jealousy, betrayed, sadness, helplessness and disappointment, a toxic mix of feeling washed over him.

"Get away from her."

He pointed his gun to Jungkook, who finally stood up, and put his body in front of you expanding his one arm, while you got up to a sitting position, frantically trying to fix your kimono behind his back.

Jungkook was trying to protect you from him.

He was beyond furious.
You were his woman, not Jungkook's.

"Hyung, it's not like what you think."

"Get away from her. Now!"
He shouted, his vision blurred from anger.

There was salty taste from the wetness that dripped slowly through his cheeks, sipping to his lips, felt bitter to his tongue.

He never shed tears for a woman before, except for his mother.

How so pathetic he was.

"We did nothing! It's just misunderstanding. I would never betray you, Hyung."

"My own cousin betrayed me before. How can I be sure if someone who's unrelated by blood won't do the same?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"You knew well the thing with Estela wasn't only Hoseok hyung's fault.
She kept seducing him and played the victim in front of him.
Think clearly hyung, this is different."

Jungkook seemed quite calm, and Yoongi didn't like the way you squeezed yourself to the corner of the bed, clung to the bedpost, looking so terrified.

He could see your smooth leg under the kimono, partly visible through the slit, and he remembered what he actually came home for initially.